TAT I need some opinions please...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistylou, Mar 4, 2005.

1. mistylou

mistylou New Member

I am in the market for my second tattoo. My first one is on my ankle and I got it when I turned 18 so it isn't anything major(little heart with vines). I have an idea of what I want my second one to be and where but I am not very creative at all. My family(both sides) have been battle several different kinds of cancer and I am real big into cancer awareness yada yada. So, I was wanting these colors... teal(ovarian), pink(breast), purple(leukemia), and orange(people who have a cancer from smoking). I was thinking of getting a heart with a ribbon around it, with these colors, and a word like "HOPE" or something along those lines.

I was just wondering if any of you had any suggestions for me, or if this sounds like a good idea. To some people, this may sound like a stupid/cheesy idea, but to me it isn't. It will have a lot of meaning behind it and I want it to look nice. I am open to all ideas... hell if you even have some time on your hands and are more of an artist than I am, you could draw me something LOL j/k. But, just let me know what you think... if I should add anything, change it completely, or whatever.

Thanks!!!:)

2. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

Any tattoo is a good idea when it means something to you. You can always go to a couple different tattoo parlors (preferably one that you've heard good things about or have had good work done through) and look at their artwork. You can commission one of the tattoo artists to do something for you. That's what I'll be doing with my next piece.