FRK I need some of you guys's help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VulgarTheClown, May 16, 2007.

1. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I understand this is prolly a vag topic but I do not go in there so I bring it to you my people. I dunno if any of you deal with this kinda shit ever.......

dear god

I got off work with my girl, had some food etc....

we were hangin at her house etc... get to foolin around, we hear a noise we stop get dressed freaked out a bit etc...wait a bit then get back to business. 15 min into some sexin the door just opens its her mom I squeek behind the door her mom prolly sees me pulling out of her daughter and scoot by, I didn't see her mom I didn't know who it was

My girl just covers up in sheets mortified and asks her mom to close the door, (this is when i found out it was her mom. Fuck it coulda been her dad or gay brother but anything but her mom!) i'm trying not to breath, her mom says " I can't even move right now".

Note: her mom is an overbearing native Colombian woman.

She starts sayin stuff like "I can't believe you are doing this" then mentions her name and mine then just says "you need to leave." then point to my girl and says "Not you, Ben."

Note: her mom said "you should leave now. Not you (her name), Ben." like saying that My girl should stay and I need to GET THE FUCK OUT

I'm hiding behind the door, dick still hard holding my breath like if i hold my breath i will just disappear, her mom walks away like 3 steps, then comes back to the door and just yells "FUCK"! My girl is covering her face (I thought my girl was gonna cry) and I'm just thinkin "Fuck this is worse than when the doctor's daughter walked in on us"

I wait for her mom to clear out and as silently as possible try to get my shorts and jeans on. I don't want to leave my girl cause fuck she is gonna need some support here. Its gonna turn out bad I feel, but she says i should go, I'm like "ok, but the alarm is on" so she gets some clothes and turns off the alarm, as I was hiding in the room. as I walk out my girl's eyes get big, her mom must have been watching, I didn't turn around....she whispers she will call me tomorrow and I leave.

I am stressin hard I bought a pack of ciggs and smoked 5 on the drive home

I'm still shaking i can feel my muscles spasm

It only happened like 35 min ago.

She was txting me on my drive home, I must have been driving like 30 MPH I was so freaked out.

I told her to open a condom unroll it and throw it in the trash I'm worried about not being welcome in her home anymore and all that in txt's then she just stopped sending msg's I fear her mom is killing her

I actually asked if her mom was gonna stab me

2. wow

Id just calm down, go back there if you can sometime soon. If you see her, and she has signs of abuse, hospital ASAP, and call the police.

3. RpM

RpM New Member

Shit that's rough man - I'd be getting back there. Being there when you're not welcome is never good, but if you seriously think she's in some danger from her old girl, might be wise to get back there. I've been busted on the job by a girls mum before, she just sorta stuttered, turned on her heels and left, the girl I was with quickly got dressed, ran back to her mum and spoke to her about it, I was shitting myself, but after they had thier talk everything was all good, awkward for a few weeks, but no bad feelings between me and her parents anymore.

Seriously though - let us know how it pans out.

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

that's just awful. :(

has her Mom ever struck or abused her before? if not, this likely won't cause her to start. the Mom is upset cause it was going on in her house. she's gotta realize her daughter is going to be sexually active as i'm sure the Mom was at that age.

maybe your girl can find a way to move out if her Mom is going to make her life a hell now.

good luck!!!!

5. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

wtf? how old is this girl? and you were in your girls house or the moms house? cus at your age if you were at her apartment or something and her mom came by and was like "how dare you....." I'd be like whatever. But yea I've been sorta interupted by a girls mom before... wow it was wierd, i only had my boxers on and she was WTF is going on here? you need to leave and I had to get dressed and the girl was trippin out.

6. t0mt0m

t0mt0m Indeed...

gez how old are you too?
    reminds me of a teenage years, i was havin sex w my gf at her place, her dad hated me, i parked in a neighborhood over and walked to her place, we were going at it and heard the front door open, i grab my shit and dive into her walk in closet, i tell her to put on some gym clothes and start working out w the fan on to remove of the "sex" smell, ofcourse the dad comes in and sits down and talks to her about me and how i'm a bad influence while im still laying down in a pile of heels in my back listening to it alll, an hour goes by and her dad leaves her to shower and i sneak out of the house but after she finishes me off, oh i miss the teenager years

7. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

armbar mother = win. :hs:

fuck ben, that blows. i'm sorry and i don't really know what to tell you.

8. VulgarTheClown

I don't actually think there was any abuse goin on but her mom is an intense character. Very dry sense of humor really traditional etc....

She lives in her parents house is moving out in like a month or so...

I know her entire family adores me (Brother and father) the only one I'm not sure of is her mom just because of her dimeanor you can never tell.

9. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Wow...that's fucked up man. I've never been in that type of situation but hopefully the mom's reactions are just due to shock and once that passes, she'll be more reasonable.

Sorry I don't have any better advice.

10. King Ralph

King Ralph Active Member

how old is the girl? I'm thinking it'll go a long way if you talk to the woman (mom).

I was in a situation like that before, except I bolted when the mother walked in. When I called and apologized/explained things the next day it made all the difference.

11. Coottie

But how to you "explain" this?? I mean what did you do call her up and say, "LOok I know I was fucking your daughter but do you blame me?? SHe's switched on baby, yeah! " lol I can't imagine what I'd say to try and explain this or discuss this with a g/f's mom.

12. VulgarTheClown

I think her mom will invite me to a family therapy session. LOL!!!!

My girl is 20.

I'd talk to her. I'm very open sexualy I have no qualms with talking about anything.

13. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Yeah I think I would talk with her and tell her that you are both adults and are free to make your own choices. Maybe tell her how much you care about her daughter and would never do anything to hurt her.

14. King Ralph

King Ralph Active Member

told her how much I cared for her daughter, that we were safe, and apologized for disrespecting her in her own home :dunno:

15. Coottie

Ahh...good call.

16. VulgarTheClown

She had an apt with her therapist this morning, followed directly by her mom having an apt (whole family goes) her mom just got home and they are talking

:noes:

17. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

talking is good.

18. VulgarTheClown

scroll up

19. Intro

Intro New Member

:werd:
    hope it all works out for you going to be a little awkward the first couple of times yous see her again... probaly.
    i just hope this never happens with my so and her parents... :noes:
    my parents wouldnt be so bad just super embarassing.

20. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

sorry that happen, that is somethng i always feared.
    But i agree with everyone else, talk about it with your girl and her mom that way at the end of the discussion you all will have some type of understanding.

21. demosnat

demosnat New Member