FRK I need some more techniques.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Afanasi, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Afanasi

Afanasi Heterosapien

I've got down some incredible techniques with my hands to pleasure my girlfriend. Using two fingers on one hand i can stimulate her G-spot from inside her vagina while simultaneously rubbing her clit. It sends her into ecstasy. It's great. But I'd love to give her even more pleasure (though considering that this girl must be extremely sensitive and was literally shaking a minute after I had stopped...might not be much else i can do)....so I'm wondering about either good sexual positions that stimulate the most possible pleasure for her. Key word: for her. I get off on pleasuring her.

2. chakup

chakup Guest

every girl is different- communication and trust are key. if she is comfortable and trusts you she will tell you.

3. rocko-bally

rocko-bally New Member

AFANASI NO OFFENCE PAL BUT THATS A WEIRDO QUESTION. I MEAN WTF

4. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Is this a joke?:ugh:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

No... that is what Trolls do :squint:

6. RougeOgre

Doggy works for me and also knees to the chest. :bigthumb::bigthumb: To you for finding and using the G-Spot. Squirting comes next :mamoru:

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

doggy is :bowdown: with the right guy.

I like legs over his shoulders too. I also like where I'm sitting on a counter or table or something and he's standing, and it may just be so nice because I like the clear view of him. :dunno:

I think it may be a lot of trial and error, get a book or look up some positions and try em all out. And if you find some that don't work as well, atleast you had fun in the process!

8. Afanasi

Afanasi Heterosapien

can all girls squirt? i wouldn't be surprised if this girl can. she goes insane when i get that spot.

9. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Trust me. It is fucking amazing when you can get it happening. I used largely the same technique + mouth on the girl now known affectionately to aussie crew as the squirter and it was simply amazing.

Be careful though, if she's pretty timid sexually (the squirter had a religious up bringing and was a virgin until she met me at 23) she might get embarrased about it all.

And knees to the chest is a very good one for us, but other partners have been very different. Just practice and experiment, if nothing else it will be fun

And congrats on your approach. I learnt the joys of that mode of thinking when I was about 20/21 after been an arrogant self obsessed idiot only concerned with getting myself off. Sex is mammothly more enjoyable now. Just has a longer clean up time :o

10. RougeOgre

Physiologically, all most all girls can but most can't relax enough to let go.