LGBT I need some man advice!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Jul 29, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Okay there's this guy in the same town where I will be moving back to in less then a month that has liked me for a long time. We've been talking on the internet for over a year, he's 28-30 (don't remember :o ), a doctor, just bought a new 600k home,etc. He had been trying to get me to dump the now ex and date him for awhile. Now here's the thing, I've never met him IRL just seen pics talked on ym and the phone,etc. He seems nice enough but he also seems like he wants sex. Not that I don't like sex but after the last relationship its going to be awhile before I'm ready to be sexual with anyone again. He's also quite open about his foot fetish that makes me go :ugh: WTF?! Why do you want pictures of my new sneakers?! :rofl: Take it easy on me I've had one b/f, and one g/f and I'm 24 :mamoru:, so all this relationship shit is new to me.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hmm, I would say to give it a rest for a while on the dating thing. Till youfeel like you are COMPLETELY stable. It has only been a few weeks, hasn't it?

So hang out as friends, for all you know you could meet up with him and notice he has a huge hairy mole that you can't stand! Good luck to you.

3. coma

coma New Member

It's safe to assume he's not an ob-gyn but rather a podiatrist? :mamoru: Hell ya go for it if nothing else he has $$ and that ought to mitigate any negatives.

4. InsomniacV

InsomniacV New Member

i say go for it. move at your own pace and if you dont wanna date right away, tell him so he knows. good luck!

5. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

There are few things worse than starting a relationship because you feel compelled to, like you'll miss your chance if you don't do it now. Unfortunately, it's kinda hard to tell who it is that's saying you're ready for a relationship when there's someone who's trying to get you to make up your mind.

As far as the foot fetish goes, so what? He likes feet, you don't. Some things you do because you like them, other things you do because someone else likes them. If you do get involved, you might as well humor him; I'm sure there's something you'd want him to humor you about.