FRK I need some ideas.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PurpleSplat, Dec 3, 2007.

1. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

Ok, so the new girl I'm dating is pretty much a freak... she's into just about anything... even wants to get tied up and blindfolded... So, we have a friendly bet going in a game of scrabble we're playing and I have her as my little slave for a weekend. I know there's so much to do, so I'm asking some of you for some ideas.

There are some limitations, water sports, scat, excessive pain, blood are not options and nothing humiliating or degrading. Some pain in moderation is ok, but nothing that'll scar or anything like that.

:x:

2. etniesgirl13

etniesgirl13 New Member

You should make a bucket of slime and pour it on her!

I love that :)

3. Isamu

Isamu New Member

you should reconsider water sports.. lol :)
    maybe do some role playing, does she have a lil school girl outfit? or maybe you want to play the student?

Slave and Capture are always fun..
    it depends on your level of freak i suppose.. I knew a girl once who liked to play daddy and daddy's lil girl..

4. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

:rofl:.... yeah, that's too much of a mess for me to clean up... but I'll keep it in mind next time I visit you. :p

5. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

The slave and capture sounds like they could be fun... there's definitely some outfits... skool gurl... goth... real mid-late 90's goth... not that emo shit today... lol... we have some toys too...

6. MikeMarx

MikeMarx Guest

face fucking

7. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

I figured I'd get more responses in here... :sad2:

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

There are lots of older threads, that is probably why your not getting lots of participation :dunno:

9. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

Make her suck your dick whenever you are even slightly bored (watching TV, videogames,reading magazine). Even if you don't really need to have the sex or if you already just cum, keep her at it. It's her job now, to keep your dick wet.

10. AVengeance

AVengeance Active Member

Fisting. If done right, it can be an orgasm she'll never forget.

11. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

They need to participate more... if I was one of the more "popular" OTers, I'd get more responses from sackriders and such.

12. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

it has nothing to do with being popular... we try and treat everyone equally in this section. However, your thread is a very basic question. Really there's no answer to it other then "go look through all the threads here and see if something strikes your fancy".

13. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

favorites? lol.

14. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Just search old threads. people come in asking for ideas.. there are millions of ideas posted in tthis forum daily. Go look through the threads and see.

15. Phantom Empress

Try some orgasm denial. Make her masturbate, get close to comming them make her stop. tease her, get her panties soaked and then stuff them in her mouth, pull her hair an dfuck her from behind but don't het her come. Tie her up then fuck her, get her close then stop. Finally, Blindfold her, slap her tits around a bit, fucker her and ONLY let her cum after she's begged you permission.

16. Phantom Empress

You will need:
    Ice
    Natual parafin wax candles prefferably in glass containers.
    A feather Or silk or similar soft fabric
    Leather gloves or a flogger if you have it.

lay down a sheet you don't mind ruining. blind fold her and tie her spread eagle or ORDER her to lay spread out and NOT to move (make up consequences if she does and FOLLOW THROUGH). Light the candles and let them warm up so you have a pool of wax. whiel you wait, Explain to her that you will be playing a game of sensations. pass the silk/fetaher over her body gently, avoid her errogenous zones as first adnd just gently touch her. Same with you Gloved hands or bare hands. once the wax has pooled, drip some on her body for a good height (3-4) feet at first, if she's ok with the heat then get bit closer. the wax will cool onthe way down, BEWARE splatter onher face and hair). if she's ok with it on her chest and outer thighs try to move closer ot the sensitive bits (insides of thighs, Nipples, Pubic mound, Insides of bicep). Alternate the wax with Ice and the feather.. it's a a lot of fun with sensations.
    Once you are ready to clean up the wax you can just peel it off OR if she's into a littl ebit of a beating, use a flogger or the gloves and slap the wax off her body, later soothing i t with ice and kisses or a warm bath together.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Fucking perfect.

18. Phantom Empress

it's kind of a definition of my old weekends with tigre when we used to visit each other when I live in orlando.

19. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Better yet, don't let her :squint: Then the scene goes on indefinitely :cool:

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

aw

Boyfriend and I do that sort of thing a LOT as of late. Except the fucking from behind part. :o I've had him long enough now I can make him cum whenever I want, or not allow him to at all, I love love love being able to keep him on the brink for so long.
    A few weeks ago he tied me up and did the same thing to me that you were describing. Tied me up, teased me for an hour or so, when I was RIGHT about to cum, he stood up, said "meet at *our friends name* if you want" and left.
    I'm is still not having sex though :wtc:

21. Phantom Empress

i spent a whole summer (2.5 months) without orgasms because we played at that.

22. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Longer than I :bowdown:

23. Phantom Empress

sounds like fun.

24. Phantom Empress

I wasn't allowed to cum at all.. he'd let me masturbate and get close but then stop me.

25. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

I didn't even think to ask you... :o Or demonsnat... acutally, I didn't even know she was into freaky stuff. :o

But thanks... the stuff you both said seems awesome.