I need some hot stuff

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DarkAngel19, Jun 29, 2007.

1. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Okay time for a quick thought storm...

If you are a guy, tell me the hottest thing any girl has done for you, whether you've cum from it or not.

And ladies, tell me the hottest thing you have ever done for you man.

My SO keeps telling me the hottest thing I have ever done for him was give him head spontaneously and letting him cum in my mouth.

I hope to GOD that this is not true or I have failed as a woman and as a girlfriend... can I get some comparison?

DA

2. 0zymandias

0zymandias Despair!

For me, the hottest thing a girl could do is to take complete control, just throw me down anywhere and go at it. I guess it's a kind of role reversal thing for me. But everyone is different...

Oh, and by the way, don't worry about "failing as a woman and a girlfriend", as if he can't understand that some girls don't do the spontaneous thing, then he isn't very understanding. But it sounds like he's gently trying to encourage you, which is nice of him.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

enthusiasm. imagery. depravity. enthusiasm. clothes/hair/makeup enthusiasm.

never underestimate sensory men are and how simplemindedly obsessed with the female form we are. for instance, the difference between a massage from a naked oiled up woman and a woman in a bathrobe is the difference between wow and pretty ok.

Every man probably has a few things hed love to try but either considered not respectful or possibly beyond what you would be ok with. something along the lines of "fuck me so hard I have bruises, like im your dirty little whore" im betting would go over well with most guys. obviously if this is like 100 times raunchier then anything he could ever imagine you saying in his wildest dreams, tame it down to avoid shocking him too much.

For the most part the back story isnt what really makes it for guys. Its the moment, the image, the feeling more like a man then ever before. Its when you are on your knees with your perfectly made up face with loads of dark eye liner and red lipstick on your knees begging to swallow our cum as you arch your back to push your tits as far as you can because you know we love it.

I mean sometimes the situation is hot, but it has to be pretty far out there... sex in your neighbors pool, a blowjob in a crowded dark room, sex behind a bar, sex while driving in traffic :rofl: or pull over on the side of the highway sex. sex in character. it really is a lot more about how you do it, then what you do.

We want to be looked at like a wolf looks at a peice of meat. We long for the kind of enthusiasm that men have for women. You know when a guy looks at you and you KNOW that if you locked yourself in the bedroom and locked the door he would break through a wall of a house with his bare hands to have his way with you if kicking the door down didnt work?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Uhhh lots of things... the other night we were drunk and had been fucking for like 30 or 45 mins and she slids my blood engorged penis into her asshole and proceeds to ride it... that was god damn !!!! hot.

telling me how nice i taste then she samples a bit of my cum after i bust on her stomach

after giving me a bj she proceeds to clean and suck every little bit of cum off of my dick

telling me often how bad she wants my dick and how i fuck her so awesome

.. just to name a few

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

entertain our eyes
    love our cocks
    crave our cum
    flatter our egos
    provide variety
    and do it all as if you live for no other reason.

think that about covers it?

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowdown::bowdown:

7. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Well, to be perfectly honest... I know that;) Hence why I did that exact kneeling-down-looking-up-while-sucking-cock thing. I know that all men want a super hot woman to be obsessed with getting them off in the most amazing situation and sucking every last drop of their cum.

Totally:)

But I was just curious about the most memorable situations where this has occurred for some people. Examples, if you would.

Also, I clash a little with my SO because he asks to cum in my mouth all the time, but I like to decide when. And where. It's ceases to be special when he asks for it ALL the time, the same way that sex isn't that incredible all the time. And I don't withold, it's not like that. He wants it every day, I just need it to stay really special, like once a week, and I like to have him beg me. Does that make me a bitch? Maybe. But taunting and torturing my SO is what turns ME on...

A naked oiled up massage is a good idea though, I actually hadn't thought of that:)

DA

8. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I hate it when women look up. Look at the cock, not my face.

9. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

we are sitting there in the front seat of my car. have been making out for awhile. she is dom, and while im mostly dom, i enjoy being sub as well sometimes, so i end up with my hands pinned between me and the seat behind me. im leaning over, nibbleing and sucking on her neck and collarbone. she grabs my throat, pushes me back, looks in my eyes and says "your so submissive with your hands like that" then she squezes harder and says "no marks boy!" then lets me go. all the while with her other hand strokeing me through my pants.

might not be the hottest, but definately the hottest thing lately. probobly dosnt help you though :o

10. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

nevermind, that might work for you after all :bigthumb:

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

and to add - show up to his work on his lunch hour without notice. Pick him up, blow/fuck his brains out (parking is easiest) and send him on his way. He won't be able to stop smiling for the rest of the day at work - and will probably tell his male co-workers who will not let him forget it for a week or 2, which will add to how great he perceives it.

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I was at a party with a (now ex) boyfriend, I got super drunk, and gave him road head the whole drive home, he fingered me while driving etc. As soon as we pulled into the lot we got out of the car and he picked me up, slammed me onto the car hood, and we fucked like crazy in the pouring rain on top of his car.

13. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I think any guy with a GF that reads this should somehow get their girlfriend to read it (leave it open on the screen or something) :naughty:

This thread is golden (for men)

14. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i had a similar experience with my gf (fingering/road head), except at the end we didn't fuck on top of the car, we just made out and groped each other.

it's probably the hottest thing we've ever done.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

My SO says the best sex with us has been when it was completely spontaneous...and when I'm wearing a skirt, lol

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Careful. This could backfire.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats extremely odd.

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

maybe not a bitch, but you should take into account weather he likes that sort of submissive role. I personally would never beg you for anything, and would probably take you asking me to beg as request for me to turn up the level of physical dominance i would assert.

:rofl: and :noes: at any woman that tries to make me beg in bed.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

make sure its not an aluminum hood. :noes:

21. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

basically letting me do whatever i wanted. anal, biting, scratching also she did whatever i wanted like pulling my hair and choking.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

My SO said something like that once too. And I was shocked because I thought guys loved if you looked at them while giving head. But he said something like making eye contact kills it for him. Oh well, back to sucking for me.

23. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

It does, something about it completely kills the mood and is, in some way, creepy as fuck. From my understanding, women like it when men make eye contact with them during oral sex because women are more insecure about their bodies, and eye contact and displays of pleasure relieve the womans insecurities. And it makes sense, but I don't find that shit attractive at all.

Not really, this was brought up at a party about a year ago and 10~ish men agreed with me, only one disagreed.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

I dont care if my SO looks at me while giving me oral. I'd much rather him focus at the task.

25. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

:naughty: