I need some help from the broly crew

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Marijuanair, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

Hey guys, I'm trying to make changes to my life and body to become more healthy, and have tons of questions, but I'll just start with a few beginner ones.

First, I'm 21 (almost 22) years old, 5'11, ~217 lbs. I have a muscular build, sorta, from my highschool football days, I was a defencive lineman. On and off for the last few years I have worked out, but never more than a 6 month stretch. The main area that I have fat is my mid-section, most of my body, while not being all that lean, is pretty much average looking.

What I'm looking to do at this point is get lean, I need to know ways to slim down effectivly that a beginner can ease into. I tried running around Fountain Park here in Arizona, 1.25s around, just a light jog, and I only got about 1/4 the way before I had to stop. I started and stoped several times but I power walked most of it. I went around twice, many .5 miles of it was jogging, and I feel so out of shape because of it.

My work out schedule is random, at best, for now. I'm tryin to work out 3 days a week, mon wen fri. here is my newbie work out:
    Monday: chest and shoulders
    Wensday: Legs
    Friday: back, bicep, tricep

Something I've been lacking is doing crunches or situps, they really hurt me, I get cramps when I do them.

I am trying to make myself keep on this schedule, and am trying to do some sort of cardio at least every other day. For the last few years I havnet done any sports or anything phisical, I spent alot of time playing online video games :hsugh: and let myself get fatish. I am starting to take some suppelments too, I take protien shakes, with creatine and joint power almost every day, I also take caffeine, ripped fuel, DHEA, and a multi vitamin every day (pretty much). I used to take ephedra but I ran out, also I sometimes take come "Clembuteral" (however it's spelled) which isnt legal, I got it from Mexico.

What I need is a workout routine, eating help, and motivation advice, anything will help me, and I thank you guys in advance.

ALSO I want to get flexible. My whole life I have never been able to touch my toes, and if I lay on my back I cant extend my legs vertically at a 90 degree angle without bending my knees, is there any good stretching advice or should I just keep working at what I'm doing? Also, when should I stretch? before, after a workout? both? should I do it every day? how many times a day?

No cliffs, sorry if these questions have been answered before, I'm sure they have but I dont see exactly what I'm looking for.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  2. Marijuanair

Oh, and also, what suppliments should I be taking, how much and how often, and where should I get them, any good online websites?

and, what semi-legal suppliments should I use, I live in pheonix, mexico is only a few hours away :coolugh:

I want to get sexy, I'm not looking to become a body builder, that's not my goal really. Getting some bulk wouldnt hurt, but for not that isnt my focus.

3. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Yeah!....

4. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

bicep

5. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

watch out, he was a "muscularesq" "defencive" lineman whom had a "schedual" of "effectivly" developed "protine" shakes. So no doubt he is very "phisical" from all the "vitamines," "caffine," "clembuterol," and various other "suppliments" he took.

6. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Ephedra eh?

Ditch the caffeine. Caffeine supposedly inhibits any benefits you're going to see from Creatine.

You need to go on a strict diet, do a HIIT/Weightlifting split and be committed.

7. Marijuanair

:hsugh: I might not be the best at teh engrish but at least I make an attempt when I try. Compared to all the shit I see mashed out on message boards you could have found a better thread to be a grammar Nazi.

8. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

well, it sure was a awful attempt for a almost 22 year old.

9. Marijuanair

I see... I lived off spell check in highschool, maybe I'll start using it on teh OT to keep the Nazi's at bey.

10. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

great idea

11. Hoodoo

Hoodoo OT Supporter

Do curls.

12. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Reverse curls ftw

13. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

stay off the clembooterall, for starters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.