SRS I need some girl advice.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gray, Oct 2, 2006.

1. gray

gray Serenity

I left my home town about a month ago, and moved almost half way across the country. I didn't like it much there, stuck in a dead end job, mother kept fucking with my schedule(thats a whole different story in its entirety), and had been messed up by a bad breakup several years ago. I just felt that i needed a change of pace and a new location. So I picked up and left. I had started making plans to do this over a year ago, I have the full support of my family and friends. But recently I have been thinking about a girl that I had gotten to know. We even had the conversation about if "things were different" there might be something, though we kept a distance. But I needed to go, I needed to see this transition though. But now that I am here I just want to be back there with her. I have been warned never to move for a girl, but I know there is a connection there. I am just not sure if going back and trying is a good idea. I'm not sure if I should(or how to) talk to her about it, she is in her last semester and is extreamly busy. She is bright, beautiful, a little wacked in the head but I know her issues and am ok with them. I am just not sure if it is the right thing to do. And I could use some advice. thanks.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You need to go out and meet a bunch of new women. You seem to feel as though she is the only girl available for you, so you need to rearrange your life for her.

The fact is that no girl wants their guy to rearrange his life for them. Women don't want to be the most important thing in their man's life.

You'll find that when you go meet some new women that this 'one' is not really as special as you might think.

3. gray

gray Serenity

Looks like i used the wrong words, i'll go back and edit it(i shuld know by now that i cannot type all that well during a spout of insomnia). But she is not the only reason I am thinking of going back. She is just prevelent on my mind at the moment because of our past. And i have a habit of fucking these things up. The real question that should have been there is wether i say something now, or wait till i get back and and for her to finnish the semister? Actually... never mind, i think i just answered my own question.

I thank you for the imput though, going back and re-reading my post, i would have said the same thing or something far more stupid :blue:

---------
    There's so much joy in life, so many pleasures all around
    But the pleasure of insomnia is one I've never found
    With all life has to offer, There's so much to be enjoyed
    But the pleasures of insomnia are ones I can't avoid

4. gsxec

gsxec New Member

get some new local ass, youll forget all about her.
    In your mind you think shes the only one who likes you for who you are, and your too scared to meet new women so thats why you like this one ALOT.

5. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

:werd: Take care of yourself, and the woman situation will take care of itself. By rearranging your life for her, you are setting a precedent, and you will be a doormat until she casts you aside.

6. gray

gray Serenity

Your making me think that you have been in this situation. I moved out here because i needed to get my head straight. And i have started to do that. But it has also mad me see how importand my family and friends are to my life. They are the main reason i want to go back home. The girl in the situation would be an added bonus.

I wanted to get away from everything so that i could get my head on straight about some of the things going on in my life. and while doing that i have found that there are certain people in my life that have made such an impact, that i would want them in my life rather than distance myself from them. And i would like to go back to that. The girl is not the reason for wanting to return. I just want to try to do something that works.