I need some experiments to do!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Socrates, May 3, 2008.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Last night was a dreadfully boring night at work. While I think everyone was saving their livers for tonight, almost everyone in the bar was drinking water and I spent most of the night listening to drunken idiots with huge egos tell me how awesome they were and about how they used to be bouncers. I even had one guy tell me he was determined "too lethal" to be a bouncer since he used to be an Army Ranger :rofl:. Although he didn't know I've only been out of the Marines for a year, he went on to tell me how I used to beat the shit out of Marines too, lol. That kept me laughing for a while.

Lately, I have been trying to think of "social experiments" to do to keep myself entertained. Tonight, I think, I will hold eye contact with cute waitresses or female customers for much longer than I am accustomed to, and see if I get any warmer reactions.

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so perhaps you guys can give me some interesting ideas.

2. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

You can find more if you google, but this was just a quick link. Keep us updated!

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Hrmmm, I wonder how I could incorporate that into my job.

Well, every once in a while I have to watch the bathrooms. That means, I have to stand in front of the bathrooms and make sure people aren't taking alcohol in there and giving it to minors. When someone doesn't notice the sign, I have to stop them and tell them to set it on the table that I'm standing by. Most of the time, the girls say "Will you pleeeeaaseee make sure nobody takes my drink!?" ---- I could say "Only if you give me a hug!"

Haha, that sounds fun. Perhaps when I'm seen getting hugs from every cute girl, it will beget more hugs!

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

7. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I take it you're a doorman?

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

No, thank God. I'm a floorman.

9. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

How big of a club do you work at that there is a difference?

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Here is a pic:

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

It is pretty good size. I think on the average Saturday night we take in at least 20K. It is definitely the most popular nightclub in Springfield, MO.

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Just do what is considered socially awkward and learn how to play it off. The awkward makes them look at you and give you attention. Then you can talk and get the message to them you want.

How about you state your goals and I'll tell you how to go about attaining them.

12. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I'd rather work the door than the floor any day of the week. Fresh air > drunk sweaty assholes.

Back on topic, though. If anything, doing clingy things like that hug bullshit remove the advantage you have as a bouncer. You're sober, you're in a position of relative authority, and chances are you're even dressed for the part (tie, ear-piece, etc). You've already won. Don't sink to the same level as all the idiots around you vying for attention.

By the way, that looks way bigger than the bar I worked at, but the dynamic is probably exactly the same.

13. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What? I'm not depressed or having trouble getting women, lol. :mamoru:

I was just reading a book that talked about an "eye contact" experiment, and I thought it would be fun to try some others. Also, I'm sure many of the people on here would be interested in the results.

14. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Guys guys guys, I'm not trying to get laid here. I know this is the vaginarium, but some people actually can get puss, lol. I'm not here for dating advice or how to attract women the best way.

I'm just trying to have fun and see what happens when I do different things. This is supposed to be fun!

15. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Where are you iwishyouwerebeer.....I want some of your ideas too!

16. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ahhh alright, well now that we have that out of the way. I personally love doing this too. I goto many parties just to fuck with people.

Some creative things I can think of is;

-pretend your from a different country and see how far you can get women to "help" you
    - walk around the party and try to come up with as many different believable positions you can be in. This is even better when you come into a circle where two of the people you have talked to before are. Makes you think on your feet as you have to blend there two impressions of you into one.
    - Make up your own form of saying "hello" or starting conversations. IE Maybe for you it's "normal" to shake and say hello with two hands. Maybe you hug people backwards.

-Something I have yet to try is being that dirty guy at the party and seeing if you can get the opposites sex attention. It's easy to be the big, pretty, loud guy that everyone knows. But can you get the other sex being the guy who didnt shave or shower with raggy clothes? Can you play that character into the Party Animal?

Those are just some thoughts. Some are better than others, but maybe other people will start talking too.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sorry, I've honestly been thinking this whole time...

I get the whole holding eye contact with attractive females, so why not maybe another night try just flat out waving at some? In other words, when you see a girl you find hot wave at her with a smile, as if you know her. If anything it'll probably get you a few smiles, giggles and waves back; maybe some will even come over to you :dunno:

18. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Well, tonight wasn't bad!

I tried a few things out. None of the results are really surprising, but it's still fun to do.

I maintained a near constant level of eye contact with almost every girl I talked to. I noticed that the girls I kept eye contact with stayed nearby MUCH longer, came back more often, and touched me a lot more. The girls who I didn't look at much seemed to get bored and walk away pretty quick. Also, the waitresses I talked to seemed to tell me much more personal things when holding more eye contact.

Last week and last night I didn't do any dancing at all. Tonight, even while just standing around, I would dance to the music. Not an all out dance-floor type of dance, but just a little movement. Doing this, I think, made girls want to talk to me a lot more than before. I don't know if it's because I seemed more approachable, fun, or confident, but it really changed. While I would be standing on the dance floor, if I was dancing a little, girls were quick to come up and grind on me. When I seem stoical, they seem aloof towards me.

Ah, my favorite event of the night! Peacocking! Tonight was Cinco De Mayo, so the employees had little red blinky light stickers. I put one on each nipple area and one on my crotch. I had at least 20 girls ask me for one, ask to pinch my chest, grab my junk, and just flirt like crazy. The past nights only the brave (or extremely intoxicated) girls would approach me. I can't BELIEVE the difference I experienced when they simply had an excuse to talk to me. From this point on, I'm going to have something creative to wear with my uniform. I used to be skeptical when Mystery would suggest peacocking, but now I see how potent it really is.

When I was on bathroom duty, I didn't hug a lot of girls because my boss was nearby. However, when the girls said "Watch my drink please!" I would say "You sure? I might put something in it and take you home and molest you!" ---- Every response was warm and playful, and a few girls wanted me to actually take them home and molest them. The girls I did hug always seemed to come back and talk some more.

19. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I don't work again until Friday night, so I'll do some more shit that night!

20. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Okay it's almost time! I went out and bought a couple of things.

I bought a kind of big button/pin thing to put on my shirt. It is a big pair of lips and it says "Kiss me, It's my birthday!" --- It also lights up red and blue. I also got a smaller button that says "Orgasm Donor."

21. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Someone post the link to the 'how bout a fuck' experiment.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: it's amazing how well I know this will work

23. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

ask people if they would 'like to make fuck, berserrrrrkerrrrr'

24. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

when i went to clubs alot i used to get in the middle of the dance floor and do the most ridiculous stick your ass out and shake it abnoxious dance...i got alot more conversations out of that...

25. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Yeah.... being out of the "norm" in a fun way always begets girls... women enjoy men that are funny. Seems to be something with comming off non-threatning.

In for a new update thread.

if anyone has that link asked for above please post. :x: