FRK I need some creativity

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrokenHalo, Dec 8, 2005.

1. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I was thinking today that my sex life is boring.
    I have tons of toys and restraints... but never really feel like using them anymore. Its not like I just say "Hey, tie me up". I feel like there should be more involved in it. Not just breaking out the vibe and going at it. But more of a build up.

So I'm asking you guys for some ideas of some fun games to play to liven things up. Could be anything from an actual game to a role-playing scenario. No restrictions. Just need some new ideas.

And you guys know me, I'm a detail whore, so don't just give me the layman's answer. You are all better than that. :mamoru:

2. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

Well... I guess you could start it off slow.. with a nice dinner or something with a little kinkiness involved. (Soft kissing, sneaking a feel, a little ice on some areas, you get the idea) Then go somewhere private in a vehicle, and just do the teen makout scene (kissing is always a great build up), spend a little while just talking about what you're going to do to each other.. then FINALLY go back to the house, turn on a movie to "watch" and let the little feeling show begin again, a good teasing involving some fingering or oral, but not allowing a release. Then work your way to the back bedroom, tease a little while longer with the toys.. then just hardcore animal fucking. Tie up, no more nice guy, just straight Animal Planet sex. :drool: Hmm... now that I'm all steamed up, I'll shutup now. :) Is that what kinda stuff you were lookin for Halo? Because I've got freakier if ya want it. :naughty:

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

not bad emerald...
    you're more than welcome to share all of your ideas, though. don't hold back. :naughty:

I'm making a file, if anyone's wondering. I'm just putting stuff into a document and then I'm going to print it out and cut it apart and then do the draw from the hat kind of thing I think.

And yes, I'm doing the kinkydares.com thing too... but sometimes time doesn't allow for some of that stuff, so I'm getting other ideas too.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

How about breath play?

It is very close and intimate but also very powerful and it is sexy as hell. Rather easy to do without any special equipment and if done carefully is really rather "safe". Disclaimer: breath play is inheriently not safe so be careful and always make sure to use a safe word or a 'tap out' when you need to.

The easiest way to do it is to simply cover your partner's nose and use a rebreathing technique. By sealing their nose and mouth you have complete control over how much oxygen that they will receive. Start by breathing regularly and when you are ready seal their nose and exhale into your partner's mouth. The two of you can then share this breath back and forth in a locked "kiss" if you will. If you need a supply of fresh oxygen you can take some in through your nose on your next inhale. You can keep your partner well "oxygenated" and simply breath back in forth in the kiss and that is very hot in itself. Throw in some excitement (and maybe a touch of panic) and loopiness with the lack of oxygen going to your brains and damn.

If you are looking for something a little more physical you can restrict the blood and air flow with your hands. This is considerably riskier (more risky? :mamoru: ) so keep the same precautions listed above in mind when you do this. The easiest and safest way that I have found is to use an open hand at the base of the neck. Use the webbing between your thumb and first finger on the base of their throat - your first finger and thumb should fan out into a wide 'V' shape and your fingers should basically be sitting right on top of or slightly above your partner's collar bones. Rest the outside (pinky side) of your hand on their chest and press straight down on their chest. Do not slide it forcefully against their throat but rather like you are trying to press your hand through the top of their chest and out their back (only don't press that hard). The pressure on the chest constricts the lungs (shorter breaths) and the pressure on the throat fucks with your head a whole lot. You can take the mental idea a little further by cupping your fingers a little more and gripping the sides of the neck - gently. Of course from there you can restrict bloodflow a little by pinching in slightly on the sides of the neck.

Fun, fun times.

5. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

Well, okay then. Breath play's definitely not for me, IBscaredifsomebodycutoffmyairsuppy. Halo, if the toys are becoming boring, maybe you should go ahead and add a bit to them. Rather than just using toys, play around with the concept of what they provide. Like rather than just OMG, tie me up, be sensual about it. Start from the bottom of the floor as you begin to tie, kiss up the legs to the inner thighs, allow your lips to graze over that special spot, but don't hover on it, just keep going. Kiss slowly around the waist,wrapping them in kisses then rope. Work your way allllll the way to the top, make sure to give the nipples a little attention too. Then the neck, OMG, I go nuts whenever someone starts kissing my neck and throat. Then, once you've got them all tied up, you could always bring more freak into it by turning them into a laying ice cream sundae. A scoop of vanilla on the tummy, chocolate a little further south. Whipped cream to top it off, and of course the cherry. :) When you say you want more, do you mean more love behind it, or do you mean you want more freakiness? I've got a headful of ideas, but I need to know which way to hone them.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

DEU, I've dabbled a little in breath play, but it was more with choking rather than actually restraining breathing. Sounds a little scary, but maybe. :naughty: And there's always spanking, and slapping, and oral, etc... but those are all just blah to me anymore. They need to be more than just that, know what I mean?

And to emerald... I'm usually the one being tied up (I'm a girl, and subsequently the subbie) but that wasn't a bad idea either.

To answer your question, I'm looking for a little bit of both. A little more sensual and a little more freaky... rather than just disjointed sex. (At this point I'll add that the sex itself isn't bad... I guess foreplay is just boring)

I'm not a total noob at this, as some of my other posts will point out. The problem is, it just feels like too much work (*gasp* I know, I'm a lazy fuck) and then I'm less motivated. I need ways to make it fun and interesting and easier to work into (like I said before, as opposed to the "hey lets tie me up" routine).