I need some advice...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bcr821, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

Ok, so me and my girlfriend have been together about 2 months now and we’ve been getting a bit physical lately. We haven’t had sex, but we have been messing around. Recently she’s been going down on me and I find it very hard to last longer than like 30 seconds at most. I’m not sure why this is. I’ve had 2 other girls go down on me in the past (not at the same time, lol) and with the first girl I had to force myself to get off and with the second girl I couldn’t even et off at all. Usually before she does it we’re dry humping for a while, prob 30 min to an hour. During this I can keep myself from finishing, but sometimes it’s hard just because she’s pretty vocal and it turns me on even more. I’ll get her off at least one time by doing this in combination with rubbing and what not.

What I’m concerned about is why can’t I last when she does it? I like her way more than the other girls that did it, is it just because she’s better, which would be weird because I’m the first one she’s done it to?

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

chill out little man. Why in the world would you worry about that? you arn't supposed to "last" for a oral. Trust me, shes glad you finish quickly and so should you be, when it comes to oral.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's why. More turned on = getting off faster. If you're concerned, try spanking it a few hours before you're with her. You'll last longer the second time.

Or, have her go down on you right away with the understanding that it's going to be a quicky, and then have her to it again later :bigthumb:

Either she's a natural or she's lying :)

4. Bcr821

Bcr821 New Member

that's true

i'm just worreid it's going to reflect on the real thing :noes:

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im assuming you are rather young. It really no big deal. Just throw on a fresh condom and hit it again.

you should work on your stamina, but don't stress out about it... just have fun.

6. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

shes lying. :p

just enjoy yourself. Even girls who like going down on guys dont want to do it forever and are relieved when you get off

7. fray

fray New Member

maybe not! maybe she's not "better" as in more practiced, just better as in more in tune to what he wants and is able to better adapt to what he likes. ?