SRS I need some advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hoss, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Hoss

Hoss Nah, i had water yesterday

Well to start things off im dating this girl from work. I never have dated anyone that ive worked with, so im taking time with this. We've been talking for about 3-4 weeks now and been going out every weekend together. Shes 24, im 22. She has been married/divorced and has a 4 year old son. Shes got some "baggage" as people would say but she seems to be a very nice girl, therefore i continue to date her. At work its very weird, i dont wanna be the type that is all over her all the time 24/7. I do my thing, she does hers. And breaks and lunches and stuff we occasionally see how we are doing. I just dont wanna smother her is what im trying to do. She had a pretty bad previous relationship at work and dude was around her 24/7. I aint like that and i hope she understands.

Right now im afraid i might be the rebound guy.

Just got off the phone with her, talked about everything as usual. I dunno something weird happened while talkin to her, she said " i think theres someone in my appartment"....i was like "huh?"...i over heard a womans voice say something. She said that this maintenance lady had gotten into her appartment, even though it was locked? :wtf: :dunno: she went in the living room and she said the lady was gone. Something shady about this gal

She also told me that she is not able to have babies which is a downer :hsd:

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Sounds like you're just trying to figure out if she's right for you. Thats normal, and healthy. Just try to relax, and try to have a good time.

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

yeah, i definetly agree. your not rushing into it head first, which is the adult and rational thing to do.