I need some advice...on a date with one girl, ran into another girl I'm talking to

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

A little background: I dated this Girl #1 for about a month in high school, so it wasn't anything really serious (this was about 8 years ago). Then, I ran into her about 2 weeks ago at a club, and we talked, I got her number, etc.

Girl #2 is another girl that I'm talking to that I met at a party my cousin had about a week ago.

So I made plans to go out with Girl #1 Saturday night. My cousin's friend was having a party, so we went and ate dinner and then went and met my cousin at this party. Before we made the plans, I was kind of worried that Girl #2 would be there since she is friends with my cousin and that's how I met her, so I asked him ahead of time, and he said she wouldn't be there. While we were at the party, my cousin was talking to some of his other friends, and the were going out, so we decided to go with them. Yeah, I should have known.

We got to the club, and who shows up? Girl #2. Oops. It was kind of awkward, but at least Girl #1 didn't know what was going on. I laughed a few times about it, but she had no idea what I was laughing about, and I played it off. lol

Luckily Girl #2 didn't do anything psycho or make a scene or anything like that, but I'm not really sure exactly what to do now. I still want to go out with her some time, but it's kind of weird that she saw me out on a date with another girl.

I think I'm just going to call her tomorrow and explain the situation to her and tell her that I still want to go out some time. You know, this was the first time I've been out with Girl #1, I didn't know she was going to be there, etc., but that I still want to go out with her some time.

I've never really been in a situation like this before, so I'm not really sure how to handle it. And even funnier is that I'm dating/talking to 4 girls right now. This is ridiculous...I don't know how people can do this. It's way too much work and too confusing...I need to hurry up and narrow this down quick.

What would you do?

2. aeroflyre

aeroflyre Guest

don't narrow it down.. just let them all know you aren't looking for a serious girlfriend and you just want to date

in those situations where you run into another, don't cause a scene or act weird
    you should give the one you are with that night your full attention - then the other will see that you are honorable to the date (whoever you are with)
    just don't act in a way that the other girl thinks you are "rubbing it in"

:dunno:

3. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Well, I wouldn't be narrowing it down for their benefit, really. It's just too much work, too expensive, too time consuming, etc. It will probably work itself out, though. I'm sure I'll probably become uninterested in at least one of them, or vice versa.

I pretty much did like you said Saturday, though, so hopefully everything will be cool with girl #2. I'll give her a call this afternoon or early this evening, so I guess I'll know then.

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Don't "spill the beans", don't tell her anything, only call when you want to make a date. If gets all "So... what were you doin' with that other girl?" don't make a date with her, she'd already be too clingy. You've only known her for a week, much too soon for jelousy to set in.
    True she may be into you, but you are by no means exclusive, you are dating these other women, not married to them.

Don't get bent out of shape or worried that you did something wrong, you didn't.

5. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Yeah, you're so right. I'm not even going to mention anything about it to her unless she brings it up. I didn't feel like I had done anything wrong, it was just that it was kind of awkward since I've been talking to her and we were there with the same group of people while I was on a date with someone else. But if she does act jealous or whatever, then it's not even gonna be worth it to try and date her. I need to deal with that kind of shit.

6. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Yea, good advice. When I go out with girls (note: just on a date, not "together" going out) I actually like to hint that i'm dating other girls, it makes them realize that I'm not some sucker and that she's going to have to actually try and get me. Now, if you're in a serious relationship that's probably not the best idea, but when your just dating around it seems to work.