COMIC I need more writers for ComicsCrew.com

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by axio, Jul 10, 2006.

1. axio

axio New Member

http://www.comicscrew.com/

Anyone interested in helping out? Since the idea started out here on OT I thought I'd give you guys first shot :)

2. axio

axio New Member

Review, rant, whatever. It would be perfect to find a few people that want to review DCP/OCD releases for the week. But I put myself through college by writing and I know how shitty it is to work with people who want you to write a specific way, or not attack something, etc. If you can back up your point - write it, I refuse to censor people.

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk :)

3. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

im more of a Marvel kind of guy so i think if i was to do reviews and such id be confined to just Marvel. plus im not good on the writing aspect of things, id be more comfortable with talking about it rather than writing about it :o

4. axio

axio New Member

If you want to write about the recent Marvel things (civil war, annihlation, etc) that would be cool + review latest releases :o :x:

5. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

i dont know if i could stretch out the review though. civil war i can see my stretching out more since there is so much to talk about involving civil war. half the stuff i read i cant really talk about for a review. its just short and to the point on a read or dont read basis :hsd: but if you would like me to i might be down for it. maybe go a time or two and see how it goes

6. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Doom always keeps his word. OT Supporter

I might be interested in doing some writing, but I'm afraid my schedule might be too hectic to contribute consistently.

You've probably already thought of it, but do you have anyone covering comic-con in 2 weeks?

7. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

:werd: I'd be glad to pitch in whenever I have time, I read a lot of the new releases, mostly Marvel stuff and some Image stuff.

8. void

void oh yeah?

i'm like the rest, more of a marvel guy...but i've been following annihlation and the most current issues of just about everything in the marvel u.

i'm interested, you can probably tell by my long winded posts that i could talk about this stuff all day :embd:

9. axio

axio New Member

If you guys are interested shoot me a PM. As long as you contribute you are cool in my books :)