SRS i need love

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rnikec, Oct 20, 2007.

1. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

I keep thinking of wanting to do suicide. But i never bring myself to holding that gun.

highschool life sucks:wiggle:

2. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

What's bad about it? Post up what you're thinking.

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

how far are you into high school, and what sucks most about it?

4. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

senior year. Long story...

here goes.
    junior year ended with a bang, me and my friends? we were the shit. we chilled daily and beached all the time over the summer. It seemed like my senior year would be banging as fuck.

Unfortunatly it wouldnt and something happened. My friend C and T had a bad situation which put me in a bad position. Basically I had to choose sides between C and T because it got extremely complicated with each one. I went with C. With C i chilled alot during the summer and which also got me to chill with my friend O. me C, O, and another friend, D chilled everyday that summer. They came swimmin over my pool, we played n64, we got ritas, and enjoyed summer. But because i chilled with the C group, i was rejected by the T group.
    The T group consists of Ph, Jas, and ALOt of other of my other good friends. With the T group came girls Chr and Pat. Both girls i enjoyed company with and thought they were very pretty.
    Now lets flashfoward to the end of summer. i'm having a good time with C,O,and D. but then i get into a argument with C which makes me feel uneasy and decide to chill with the T group since i was invited to go bowlin with them. I chill with the T group and realize what ive been missing. (Oh yea, during the time i was chilling with C, i felt like i was missing something in my life)
    So now august comes and schools approaching. well i dispatch myself from the C group for a while to get to figure things out and see if what im doing is really what i want. My life gets really hardcore emo from here. So im chilling with group T, including the girls and others. We chill at my pool, shoot pool, chill together and such. Because T and C are still in a dispute and since T egged C's house, its really hard for me to be friends with both. So i had to like ignore C because of what i was doing.
    ok so it seems like im doing something wrong here at this point because im betreying C and others. But what i was doing with the T group felt like i belonged there.

Ok so i wanna get onto whats going on now. My life is struggling between this conflict shit and relationships i have with people. Because i wanted to have both freinds( which is selfish) i couldn't so i had to pick groups. So now im in my 2nd month of senior year and now i feel like killing myself because now my friends C and T groups have seperated to a point where i dont know where i belong. Basically i'm struggling to find where to belong.

story gets foggy at end cause of futurama. iunno this is some jist of whats going on.

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

The world is pretty big. High school is pretty fawking small. So are the people in it, and there silly minds. Don't stress, just chill. Days keep coming and going and soon enough you will be looking back at the days of highschool and shake your head at the whole mess.

6. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

High school sucks for almost everyone. One day you'll look back on it and realize that the problems you had back then that seemed life and death, really weren't such a big deal.

7. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

:rofl:

riiiight

8. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. I agree, high school does suck. High school is all about the drama. You just have to suck it up and finish it. Afterwards, the world is a much bigger place. Stop worrying it over so much, it'll soon be over anyway.

9. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I disagree.

10. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I deleted a bunch off non-serious comments, i kindly want to remind everyone to give serious responses only, yes it might not look like a big deal to what this person is going thru, but for some people their friendgroups are their entire world ,its all they have in life to lean on, if that falls away, people can fall into a depression. This is not the place to give non-serious advice or belittle the OP's problems as menial and trivial, so try to pursue decent replies even if the issues posted sound menial or trivial for you,because even if for your situation you don't feel that these problems are hard to deal with in any way, for this person these same issues can be larger then life.