FRK I need ideas of places I can have sex in a car.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VulgarTheClown, Aug 29, 2006.

1. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

like locations to park.

my g/f lives an hour away and wants some sexin.

problem is I have to be up at 9:30am and her gramma is in town and using her room.

so we will have to use my car, but I dunno where to go. I've never done it in a car before.

2. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

Parking lots are bad ideas, ive had 2 cops stop by to see the suspecious car :hs:

I'd go with a residential, like on of those connecting small streets. Theres one like that by my house, its funny every now and then I see the same cars go there and I know what they are doing :noes:

3. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

She lives in Loxahatchee which is like WAY the fuck out there.

peopel actually have yards. as an example of how undeveloped the area is, well 80% of streets off the main street (she lives on the main street) is gravel or dirt.

4. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

Just go park out in the middle of nowhere, try somewhere with little to no traffic

5. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I have parked with the wife on the side of the road off an interstate exit, Her High School parking lot, and a rest area. I think that I am forgetting one but thats all that I can think of for right now.

6. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

just find somewhere where a parked car wont look suspiscious, cops knocking on the windows isnt kool, if there total dicks they can get you for quite a few things

7. Isamu

Isamu New Member

I have done mall parking lots, airport parking lots.. it really depends on the time of day.. i mean, it would be a bad idea to do it at a mall parking lot @ say noon.. but closer to closing time would be alright..
    but since she lives where there are lots of gravel roads.. go for a drive and find a secluded spot.. when i went home to visit my dad.. the girl and i stopped out in the middle of know where.. i mean, the closet thing was a farm and that was like 2 miles down the road.

8. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

We've done, mall parking lots, old high school baseball fields/parking lots, a church parking lot once I believe, movie theatre lot, etc etc. She wanted to under an overpass off the interstate one time but I really didnt like that idea to much. You may want to see if its posiable to get a cheap hotel for a few hours.

9. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

When we first started dating Bubba and I would drive up a dirt road behind the city into the hills and park on the side and go at it in the car... a few times he even did me over the hood of the car. And once we hiked behind a hill and spread out a blanket and had sex in the great outdoors!

soo... my recommendation would be an old abandoned dirt road in the middle of nowhere!

10. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

my ex was once giving me a bj in the car and told me "i dont think i can make it home". we pulled off in a esmi-resitential area and i bent her over the back seat of the car (i stood outside the car) and we fucked out in the open. no cars were around so it wasnt too scary, but man did it make me hot.

11. jestre

jestre New Member

When we still lived in the country, we took the car/truck out into the 2-tracks, orchards, dead end roads, etc.

but, I never forget the time I looked up mid-stroke into the highbeams of a F-250 coming down the 2-track my mustang was parked in the middle of!

12. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Park at a park, or go to a park and get out and do it somewhere there. car sex sucks.

13. FX2000

FX2000 Active Member

Back seat

14. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

+1

15. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

Ben .. if it's at night time, there are many parking lots you can pull in between FL Turnpike and 441 on Lake Worth Rd :naughty:

16. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

front seat, back seat, on the truck, on the hood, in the truck, on the roof, under the car, door jams/ with door open, bed if you own a truck, tent if you own an aztek, on the console, dashboard, between the tire and the wheelwell if you're good.

Sorry couldnt resist.

17. Coben Majere

Coben Majere New Member

Who would admit to owning an Aztek!??! :rofl:

Seriously though, try a 24 hour store parking lot, but park out at the far end, or don't :naughty:

There are less chances that the cops will bother you in a parking lot like thats at a 24 hour store.

18. hi

hi New Member

the only time i fucked in a car i thought i found a secluded spot on the side of the road. turns out semis and and whole bunch of cars had to drive by as we were getting it on. but we did it on the passenger seat of my two door. if you have a four door i would recomend backseat

19. 12 Angry Glebs

12 Angry Glebs Damn Dirty Glebs!

fully automatic carwash

20. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

This post makes a lot of sense.