SRS I need Help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by A Juggalo, Oct 24, 2009.

1. A Juggalo

A Juggalo Active Member

My roomate is talking about killing himself because he has been in school for 5 years and cant find a job that he is interested in. He also cant move in back with him mom because she feels like he needs to live life and experience the real world. i dont know what to do because i have never dealt with this type of situation. I know it might be serious....i just dont know what to say to him or even try to let him know that life is worth living. He does not care about anything anymore?? OT can you give me some advice on how to help with this. I'm scared myself, for him

2. A Juggalo

A Juggalo Active Member

i cant place myself in his shoes to experience what is going on in his life and it sucks because i have no advice to give him to help him through the things that he is dealing with in his life. I dont know what to do

3. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

that's some serious shit, and you are not a professional. he needs professional help. get away from that if you can.

4. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

how old is he

5. A Juggalo

A Juggalo Active Member

he is 24. He tries to talk to his mom but she doesn't understand. He talked to her two days ago and she gave him a thousand dollars and told him not to talk to her again. First thing he did when he got the money was went out and got an 18 pack. He drank like 17 of them that night. I havent heard him mention the suicide thing again but i know he is very depressed about school, his dui situation and not doing anything all day.

6. #FFFFFF

#FFFFFF New Member

id go talk to a school counselor at the school let them knowwhati s going on