SRS i need help.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by American SuperBeast, Nov 6, 2007.

1. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

alot of help
    ill start from the beginning. me and a girl "nichole" went out for a couple months. she ended up breaking up with me when she moved to a different state. its been about 5 months since then. ive dated other people, ive tried to forget about her and yet she just finds a way back into my head. i love her, nothing ive tried changed it.
    I cant get over the fact that it wont even be there again, she wont ever be there. im for one of the few times in my life in tears. im one who usually puts away his emotions and puts up a barrier when it comes to something like this. I just need some type of help

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you other than you have to move on. I mean the girl sadly moved on and even out of state. She didn't think your relationship was strong enough obviously to even attempt a long distance relationship.

My question is, do you still keep in contact with her? If so you need to stop. You can't dwell on the past, I mean it's already been 5 months and you don't even see this girl. You are gripping to memories and the way she made you feel from the sounds of it, but the truth is you can feel that way again if you just get over her and move on to other women.

3. dano

dano OT Supporter

Time to just man up and move on, this girl obviously doesn't care about you anymore so don't drain yourself caring about her.

Just out of curiosity, was this girl the first one you've ever slept with?

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I agree with the last two posts. You just need to move on. There's not much you can do. She moved away and she didn't even want to attempt a long distance relationship. Just let go of her, it's hurt you enough already. You need to heal and stop thinking of her :hug:

5. American SuperBeast

well dano no its not the first girl ive slept with or anything. i do keep some contact with her and it was sort of a mutual agreement not to try a long distance relationship.
    ive tried dating other people, but it just all comes back to her..

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You will always love her, that's a good thing. But you have to be realistic in understanding that you've come into a dead end road. Its best to turn your car around, and head back to the highway of life ,and find someone else who is significant in your life.

7. American SuperBeast

im tryin to understand that and alot of my friends are trying to say that same to me. Its just like i talk to her and i remember the good times and remember how she says that it can always happen again. just not long distance.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

STOP TALKING TO HER.

/thread

9. dano

dano OT Supporter

dot

10. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

If you don't stop talking to her, you will never get over her. End contact, stat.

11. American SuperBeast

i know i should. its just hard to do it. she is the only person ive not been able to get over..

12. mentat

mentat New Member

Well I've been in that position. I went out with this girl for a while and our relationship was wonderful but we both knew that she would be moving out of the country with her family. It's been more than four years and I still think about her as the one that got away. She visited last year and the two of met up to catch up.

The more I learned about her time away from me, I became even more enamored of her. Then I found out that she was living with her boyfriend reducing any hope I had at that point of rekindling our relationship.

I still think about her now. And every time I do it's difficult. Sometimes I think about leaving my life here, leaving my family, my friends, and moving closer to her, hoping that maybe... just maybe we could have something again.

I hope you find someone who can fill that space. Because I haven't.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

GROW SOME BALLS. STOP TALKING TO HER.

/thread