SRS I need help.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Tehrod, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Tehrod

Tehrod New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    I'm 18 years old, Just turned 18.

My life has slowly spiraled downward into shit.

Yes, maybe i'm being an idiot, but I don't know what to do anymore.

Let's start off where everything started going bad. I met a girl over summer a year back that I thought would change everything and that she was the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I ditched a lot of my friends and spent and insane amount of money on her, which I now totally regret because I at one point realized she was a complete waste of time. My brother moved out and trekked across to North Carolina where he currently lives with his wife in a nice beautiful house which they bought and pay only 900 dollars for, while me, my mom, my sister, her kid, live together and pay 1500 a month for an apartment.

I'm 18 driving a piece of shit car that wastes a lot of gas and required a lot of maintence. a 1988 Nissan 300zx, it's all I could afford and needed a car to get to work, school, and home.

I work a shit job for shit pay and get shitty ass rich people in my face all the time. My house is a mess, my life is a mess, my body is a mess.

I'm so fucked up 6 months ago i turned to drugs and now have to smoke at least a dime a day to just feel okay and not get irritated with everything.

I have no fucking clue what to do.

My sisters husband comes by once awhile and i hate him. My mom is sick and has a lot of ailments while my sister, just yesterday (this is all I could take) was diagnosed with a type of liver disease.

I can't fucking take it, I need help, I don't know what to do, i'm a complete mess and have no one or nothing to turn too besides my music.

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Well sometimes there is nothing/ no one to turn to. First, accept it; second, try to change it. See if you can find a few new friends who will care for you and stuff. It's about opening up to people you trust for them to begin to care about you. Maybe someone at your job? Music is a good healer for the time too, I do too.

You're young.. and you're not completly in shambles. You can fix things. Just set some goals for yourself (example: a new car, new job, etc.) Figure out what you need to do to accquire those goals too. THere's some quote from Ali I think.. "goals are what keeps me going." Good luck and stay strong man :)
  3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Lets talk about gateways here. (i'll explain bear with me)

Every action(including the action of lack of action) can be considered as a 'gateway' of wether you either allow shit or happyness into your life.

Action - you don't clean up
    Gateway to hell = your room becomes a mess

Action - you take drugs
    Gateway to hell = your body degrades

Action - you waste money on waste products
    Gateway to hell = you become poor and financially unstable.

Opening these gateways to hell is ALL YOUR OWN FAULT. Wether it has been done consiously or unconsiously , you must FULLY understand that each thought creates the reality that you live in.

Therefore you must make intelligent decisions that bring in happyness,wealth,love, financial stability.

And repell all the nastyness by NEVER opening a door ,or gateway (decision) that leads to hell on earth.

Remember the CASTLE example, as you function as drawbridge where you let all the good things and people into your life(castle), and pull up the drawbridge when nasty things and nasty people want to enter, and to defend yourself with your castle walls against all the crap in your life.

Don't blame things on other people too soon, first look deep into yourself and be honest if your not the problem,

Choices create reality's.

You bought the crappy car, so you get to drive in some crap vehicel.
    You accepted the crappy job, so you get to do crap work.
    You turn into drugs, your life turns into an even bigger mess.

Now its time to be honest and to FULLY see that you opened these gateways to misery yourself. You need to close them ,and to make WISE decisions( i can't stress that enough ) , since it will be your wise + intelligent decisions that will put your life on a higher level. You have the quality of your life in your own hands.

Don't let your life fall like some log of wood that goes down with the river current into the waterfall , instead steer your life into the direction you want it to be. You are the captain of your own ship, you need to find and steer to the island of happyness(which is not drugs) , but love and helping other people.