SRS I need help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by matrix_x, Feb 10, 2006.

1. matrix_x

matrix_x New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    When I was a baby my penis was chopped off in a car accident, and to this day I still have no penis or testicles. I have seen a surgeon numerous times to try and get some kind of implant, but so far I have had no luck. I am a senior in high school, and I obviously havent had any kind of sexual experience. I have a girlfriend... but Im not sure if I should tell her. Pretty much nobody knows about this except for my family and myself. :wtc:
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    I don't know if this is a bullshit story or not, when your in a car accident the first things that would get hit would be arms,legs, and head , although your sexual organs of course could get smashed, from all the cases i heard numerous of car accidents and injuries but never such a thing as solemnly getting your penis and testicles cut off. Since lust hormones of testosteron are made in the testicles you should not have any sexual urges anymore since they have been destroyed in the accident , but

for the sake that i am wrong (i mean everything is possible right? ) lets give some advice anyway.

I wouldn't bring the subject up unless your gf asks about it, you don't go running around people telling you have no sexual organs. The less they know the better, if your gf really loves you she should be able to at least get some understanding for your difficult situation, I think that in terms of sexual experience you are only able to reduce it to kissing,hugging, or maby using sexual toys to try to satisfy at least a portion of her sexual needs, transplantation of sexual organs is a dangerous and difficult process, cloning processes aren't by far advanced enough at this moment to replicate sexual organs from your dna. I would try to find a support group for genitical difficulties as there's probably no support group that specifically can deal with your problem, but hopefully there is. Also find support and people to help you in coming to an acceptance that you are sexually handicapped, and that (until a solution comes for your problem) you will have to live with that.