SRS I need help!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KelKel, Mar 12, 2005.

1. KelKel

KelKel New Member

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. We have been through so much together. He was my first true love and my first and only partner. Lately, we have been arguing non-stop. We usually have a lil arguement but we get over it, but lately it seems like it just goes on all day. Well last night i completely lost my temper and we went at it, we broke up, but now we want to talk about htings and try to work it out. I know i have a bad temper, I try to control it but he does things that just set me off. I say i want to break up but i really don't i am soo inlove with him and i really want this relationship to work. Any suggestions on what i should do?

:wtc:

2. KelKel

KelKel New Member

I need some advice. please help me out!

3. I think taking the time to learn how to communicate - whether from a counselor, friend, or book -- and practicing techniques that help you and the other person do so will be useful.

There are many ways to communicate, and listening is one of the best ways. One technique is listening when you otherwise feel like yelling or trying to insert your point. Rather than doing that, just listen. When you do this, other people adapt quickly and notice the change - so they change too. If you listen, and hold your tongue - your partners voice will lower since he doesn't have you to shout over.

Remember, it takes two to fight. Now silence is useful, but silent brooding resentment isn't. Learning what your partner is really saying, learning to accept reasonable faults in him - and taking time to change....this will all help you.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

People can become the devil over the smallest things,and let the elephants cross thru their livingrooms without any problem isn't it :). Well in your case you have to ask yourself ' are these arguments worth braking my entire relationship over? ' The answer is no, and if it is then it's better to say goodbye then being involved into a relationship at all. Calm down, there's nothing to worry about you don't have to be a silent, you just don't have to be bothered by 'TRIVIAL' things. Focus out the mainlines in your life instead of worrying or getting angry at little things, tell yourself' what does it matter on eternity. It doesnt so Relax breath deep and wave it away from yourself.

5. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    lol, I'm sorry, I highly doubt there is any need for a councelor. This is your first love. There's a 90% change its a fabricated puppy love.

Only one way to know. Go ask him out and report back.

6. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

Well actually Britney, if she has anger problems and communication problems there is a good possibility that she exhibits these actions to other people around her so yes, a councellor would be a good idea. The relationship is just a surface problem.

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Kids are agressive.

Mabe a karate sensae, but councellors suck.