I need help with my Notebook

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by GlocksRock, Sep 16, 2006.

1. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

Just the other day I realized my PC was having some issues, something was constantly running in the background that kept the processor running around a 60% load. So I uninstalled some of the software that came preloaded on the pc, i.e. the acer software that isn't necessary, and that seemed to fix that issue, but I never had that problem before several days ago. At the same time, when I try to alt-tab between apps., the small window that alt-tab brings up just flickers really fast, and it won't allow me to switch between applications. And I also noticed my screensaver won't come on either. So I just reformatted my PC and did a clean install of XP Pro, and the alt-tab problem is still there, so I know it can't be some sort of software issues that are causing the problem, because I haven't installed anything yet. But both alt and tab by themselves work fine, so I don't think there are any keys that are sticking. Any idea what the problem could be, or how I can trouble shoot this issue? It seems really odd to me that this would be happening.

2. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son New Member

Posting your lappy specs would be a good first start. :rolleyes: