I need help with email transferring..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by -desi-pari-, Mar 27, 2009.

1. -desi-pari-

-desi-pari- Guest

Is this possible? For instance if i wanted to use '[email protected]' on my msn address which is '[email protected]' how would I go about doing it?

If this is in the wrong section I apologise but I was told by kingtoad to make it here!

2. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

I don't think I'm following.

Do you want to have emails from 2 accounts go into one?

3. -desi-pari-

-desi-pari- Guest

4. -desi-pari-

-desi-pari- Guest

Ok does this make sense? I want to use [email protected] on msn messenger instead of [email protected].

5. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

i used to use my gmail account for msn messenger. this was a couple of years ago. back then i just registered my gmail account with .net and then logged in to msn messenger :eek3:

this does not work anymore?

6. -desi-pari-

-desi-pari- Guest

Oh my, please tell me how to do that :( I'm trying and it's not working for me.

7. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

just tried it again. works fine.

I logged in to the msn live messenger too. btw i am using windows live messenger 8.1 (I know it is out dated but the new ones suck)

so after opening windows live messenger, there is a link in the middle on the bottom that says "sign up for windows live id" click that. doing so opens your browser with a sign up form. on this form you enter your email address that you want to use. put a password and give some other info including name country state zip gender, birth year, etc

then it sends an email to that email you want to use with a link. click on that link and then it opens up the web browser live id login page. then you just put your email in and the password you made up on the form before ( i would make the password for the email account access and the live id password different) then log in and it says now activated or soemthing. then you can open windows live messenger again and log in with the email address and password you just made up.