I need help! (sex questions)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moneyiscool, Apr 17, 2007.

1. moneyiscool

moneyiscool KC OT Supporter

Ok. I've never had sex before. The closest time was about 6 months ago I was on the same bed with a girl for 3 hours, I was hard all the time on the bed but when she tried to give me a blowjob, I felt really sensative and wanted her to stop... (like once she puts it in her mouth, right away I felt sensative like wanting to cum) I was really nervous or the reason could also be that I hadn't jerked off in a couple of weeks before that happened... I'm expecting to have sex soon but I'm just afraid the same thing will happen again. Any suggestions? Thanks

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:wackit: before you go meet up with the girl. You still probably won't last long but if she knows you're a virgin she won't be expecting you to. Hopefully you'll be using a condom so that may help you last longer. If you do cum quickly then just wait till you get hard again and go for round 2.

3. SRT910

SRT910 New Member

x3

seriostly

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you don't last long it's not the end of the world. Honestly. Most girls (at least the girls that should matter) wouldn't even give a shit. In fact if you shot early we'd just hope you could relax for a while and try again later, because you are bound to last longer.

5. vod

vod New Member

masterbate a bunch before hanging out. It will make it hard to finish quickly

6. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

yea... jerk it madd times before u go to have sex.. and when ur fuckin her.. just think of like stupid ass shit.. like my buddies like yo just think of my forehead..(his forhead is huge) and if im close ill think about it and itll just make me laugh and bam im good agian.. just a tip...

ive found best way tho is get the girl on b.c cause if u go quick.. just keep on going and dont stop! its great

7. moneyiscool

8. moneyiscool

How long do you guys normally last once you've put it in? Just a curiosity.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes you need to tell her. If you don't she's just going to think you really suck at sex. If she knows then she can help you out and show you what to do. Internet tips cannot substitute for real experience.

11. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

First time was less than 5 minutes :o

12. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I'm going disagree the other posts and suggest not jerking off beforehand. You're going to finish when you finish either way, but if you've jerked off you won't be able to get it up again for a second round. Plus, it feels better fresh.

Don't worry about the "you'll only last 30 seconds your first time" template. It wasn't like that for me, and might not be for you... and it might... but you won't know until you've done it. There's always the option of more sexin' after the recovery period, so it doesn't matter.

13. daviid

daviid cell tower tech

first time i did it i lasted over 30 min, then the next time was 5, then 2 hrs. so dont worry about it.

14. mcslaughter

mcslaughter Unstable

too many variables involved to make a "normally" guess. I can go sometimes 20 minutes but other times it will last forever. there is also the 5 minute quickie in a public area that is the best.

15. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

tell her she is your first.

she will feel special. Present it like its an opportunity for her to help you to be the best at it you can be and to teach you. most girls would totally love that. I would have loved to have fucked a virgin :hsd:

16. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

if you're wearin a rubber you won't be ab le to feel shit holmes, so don't worry about it