i need help(perm. wing man here)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jason32145, Jul 24, 2005.

1. jason32145

jason32145 When Hell Is Full The Dead Walk the Earth

alrighty, lets see where to start, yea.. ive grown single for a long time now, and one of my good friends always ends up gettin all the womens that i get close to... shit pisses me off, happened tonite actually ive been chillin with this girl for a little bit now gettin close n wat not then i was chillin with her tonite and my friend shows up and poof just like that gone, she starts actin all different well... not really but my friend did, and we all went back to get trashed and the girls went to get cigs or sumthin idk and one of the peoples that stayed goes to my friend and asks if he is diggin her, and with my fucking luck he said yea, this shit blows i need some advice, really bad im sick of this shit, oh P.S. this has been goin on for a long time now... ive tried about every approch

Cliffs: Im Permenate Wing-Man HELP

2. Dilbert Pickles

Dilbert Pickles New Member

Get better friends who aren't d-bags. If my buddies know I like a chick they help me out not fuck me over. You seriously need to hang out with guys that would rather help you with the girl you like then take her from you.

3. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

if my friend's diggin a chick I stay the hell away from her. I absolutely hate my roommates, they mooch like crazy. I have girls over all the time and they fucking wont leave me alone and they always try to mooch girls off of me. It really pisses me off, thats one more reason why im moving out. But I would say find some friends who will respect you.

4. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

dont hang out with him when you're with girls you like

5. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

You are getting yourself stuck in the friend zone. Ive done it before, and it sucks. You have to move fast, ask her out and tell her how you feel. It does suck your "friends" come in and take em away, thats definately not cool.

The next time you meet a girl you like, tell her how you feel or ask her out on a date where you can make a good impression and she will want to fall for you. Then once she's yours, you can bring your friends around. However make sure to let them know shes OFF LIMITS. If they have a problem with that, you need some new friends.

good luck!!!

6. ffunderfire

ffunderfire New Member

Not very good friends bro. I had a friend that attracted all the women cause he was 6 ft tall all muscle. You couldnt pick up a women around him to save your life. Had to stop hanging round him.

7. armond

armond New Member

That is not a friend... An associate is a better word.

I suggest venturing out on your own, find some new buddies, and basically let it be known if you are diggin some chick.

8. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Oh Shit, Story Time:

So they're this kid who hurt his Hip Flexor playing soccer, and he likes this hot chick and wants her REALLY badly. We're playing Ultimate Frisbee with him, me, and 4 other guys. He is running for the frisbee and he manages to hurt his hip flexor again, and he heads back to the room. So we take it upon us to go tell her for him, as she likes him back. We told her he was fighting off like 6 dudes, and pulled his muscle as he was going for the last kick to the face to finish them all off. Needless to say, she didnt really believe us, but we persuaded her to go over to his room and at least give him a message. And im 99% sure here that he got head that night.

Moral of the Story as applies to you: Find friends like this. You need it man.

9. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

i used 2 get fucked over by asshole friends when i was w/ a girl as well, and to be honest w/ u it prob only worked cuz i was out of shape. that leads me to believe (sorry to say) that you may not be atractive and/or in shape. i lost alot of weight and gained muscle and ignored all of my old friends and that whole thing cleared up. i think that more than anything made me subconciously ONLY be around my girl when i know im not hanging out w/ my guy friends.

as for approach i say only pick up chicks when your alone, then yer not the ugliest guy in the place and u have a better chance. if its not the looks thing then u may have ultra low self esteem and girls can smell that like a grizzly smells fear.