SRS I need help getting out!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shitwaffles, Jan 10, 2007.

1. shitwaffles

shitwaffles mother fucking timmy

So I have a friend of 4 years that I fell in love with. She says she loves me and I mean the world to her, but I know I'm basically friend zoned but I've become too attached to her and I don't know how to go about getting unattached.

She had a longtime relationship. We became good friends. I had a chance until she met some guy online that she fell in love with but she still loved her boyfriend. Boyfriend broke up with her, fucked her up mentally. She loves the guy from the internet and I don't think I have a chance. I need The Asylum's help to make the feelings I have towards her go away. Or any other advice for my situation would be appreciated...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well this is the reality, she chose him over you. Meaning your not nr.1 in her life, and now that she is mentally bend over and crushed by the relationship, you act as her emotional tampon and crutch to lean on. This gives you the idea that she wants something with you, but this is false. The moment she recovers she will go back to the guy again who she considers as her nr.1 (not you)

You have to understand that you deserve to be nr.1 and nothing less. Take less for granted and you'll only end up being used aka friendzoned as you stated yourself.

Do yourself a favor and find yourself another girl, who has you as her nr.1 and vice versa.

3. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

I've been friendzoned once or twice in my lifetime and what worked really well for me was to find another interest, you dont necessarily have to like the new person but go on a few dates and the initial girl will go freakin nuts with jealously. it worked like a charm for me, twice.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You have "one-itis". Go do a Google search on that, and you'll come across a ton of dating advice sites. The problem here, in my opinion, is that you have no other options because you probably don't have very good social/dating skills. As soon as you learn (from sites you find) you will suddenly lose your obsession with her since you will have tons of other options.

5. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

the more time you spend away from her the less pain you'll be in. viper's right about distraction. it's really hard to do, but you have to find other things to keep yourself busy and your mind free of her. good luck and :hug: .

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

It is hopeless. I would not stay in a friendzone, unnessesary pain.

Plus, by the looks of it, she seems VERY insecure. Talking to guys online? I bet her boyfriend found out, and got pissed and dumped her. She was about an inch from cheating.

So now she is in love with this online guy (is she crazy or something? she had it in real life, but let it go for the internet?), and you still want her?

She does not know what she wants. She will probally hurt you if she feels really lonley and wants to get with ANYONE, she will give you a taste then leave you in the dust. And that will hurt more.

Fuck having one chance at it. You will be misrible.

Find another girl brother.