SRS I Need Help Figuring Out My G/f PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The New Kid, Jul 27, 2005.

1. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

Plz Help Me Ot!!! G/f Issues!! Need Help

Me and my g/f are both 17 years old and she broke us up after 2 years of goin out b/c she couldnt trust me to stay away from alchohol which isnt really true b/c i drank 3 times and well i lied to her about drugs for awhile but i havent done anything like that in couple of weeks. So we break up and she tells me if i can mature more and help out around the house and keep my room clean and stuff like that and prove to her ive improved and gotten better in 2 weeks well get back together. She is on a cruise right now and we havent talked on the phone in 5 days...before she left for the cruise we were apart for a week while she was here. She called me and we talked everyday and she came over almost everyday...we made out and flirted like crazy when she was here and i told her i noticed it and she told me that she did it on purpose...she wanted to date thsi one guy named craig to, they went on one date and he told her that he thought they should just be friends and she was a little upset....right now she is on the cruise and we email each other and she tells me she loves me and stuff and she bought me some presents. we are going on a date when she gets back in 3 days and we already got it planned and she told me she wants me to be better and that she loves me and that if ive improved well get back together...is she just pulling me along a string??(she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger) or does she really love me and want me she just wants to make sure im the one(thats why she said she wanted to date) i really want her back and i think we will b/c it sounds like she still loves me...especially with all the flirting....what do you think OT???

Cliffs- my g/f broke up with me after 2 years b/c she had small problems with trust.We been apart 2 weeks and still say i love you and she initiates flirting when shes around. we already plan on going on date and she says if im improved with responsibility and attitude then shell take me back for sure. is she pulling me along so she can date other guys but still have me or not.( o ya i told her that she had one chance to get me back and she got all nervous and was like ooo i love you blah blah) whats my situation?? Help me OT

Last edited: Jul 27, 2005
  2. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

use.

punctuation.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She doesn't respect you at all. You will never be able to be the "man" in this relationship. This girl is too high maintenance.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I only read the cliffs because of horrible puncuation, sorry.

All I can say is, be who you want to be, and let no one change you. My girlfriend hates me smoking cannabis, but I will not stop for her or for anyone. It's not a problem.

I don't get on her ass when she puts on too much lipstick. I comment on it, like she comments on my pot use, but I never actually say 'change or :gtfo: '. What happened to individuality and the right to be yourself?

I know you love her, but if she didn't care about your alcohol use\misuse would you still do it? Don't be molded like playdoe, there are plenty of fish in the sea that will accept you for who you are.

As for trust issues, there should be no trust issue. Admit what you do, if she doesn't like it then it's not meant to be. Just my 10 cents

5. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

ditch her ass.

You're only 17...far too much pussy out there to get hung up over some girl who doesn't even respect you.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well i see more value in the things that she is saying to you, i think you should get rid of the alchohol,drugs and lying in your life, clearly you don't want these things to dominate your life, and actually that's what its all about. Taking your life back in your hands, and improving the things that she mentioned, not for her, but primairly for yourself. Being a tidy and neat person benefits your personal hygiene. I would maintain a relationship with her if you can, she can teach you how to lead a life of your own.

7. teo

teo . => ? => !

sounds like he disrespected her as well :dunno:

hopefully they both learned a lesson or two and won't do it again, respectively.

8. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

exactly. i agree totally with that. the things she want to change are for the better and im a christian and i like going to church and stuff but my habits are bad she put up with it b/c she loves me and i plan to get back with her for the right reasons =D thnx

9. The New Kid

The New Kid New Member

yes, i did disrespect her. i lied to her alot and did it behind her back. things will work out

10. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

:hsugh: