I need help dating v.making the first move

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Angry Lampshade, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Angry Lampshade

Angry Lampshade New Member

***UPDATE*** made moves, now i have GF. thanks for some advice

I have a hard time making the first move, or building up to it. I have gone on 2 dates with this girl now and I was just wondering, do you normally hold hands and/or put your arm around her or do you just go for the kiss and not do any of that body language stuff? Should i kiss her on the cheek? lips? during the date? at the end of the date?

any and all imput will help. thanks

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  2. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

You should initiate physical contact right at the beginning so that it doesn't feel awkward as if you began later. Escalating can be : longer physical contact, more often, then holding hands and putting some pressure on it to see if she does it too (important), then maybe caressing her hair by saying it's nice (if she doesn't feel it awkward for you to invade her private space, move on to the kiss).

3. Angry Lampshade

yeah i dont know about that whole hair business but everything else sounds like the right approch. i will give that a try next time for sure

4. fray

fray New Member

Rub her hand a little while you're holding hands... do you know what i mean? Like with one finger/thumb, you're kind of stroking her hand. See if she does it back. Yes = good sign.

Don't go straight for the kiss without any other physical contact. May be too soon, may freak her out, and you really have no response to gauge your actions on...to see if she seems into you or to know if you're moving too quick for her.

5. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Well, if she backs when you're putting your hand near her face, that probably means that she doesn't feel "that way". If she doesn't (she might even blush) that means that she doesn't feel bad about getting intimate with you.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

start with a brush, then hands, then move on to shoulders or back. you want to start as early as possible. next time you see her, just hold out your hand and wait for her to take it. Thats completely harmless and will break the ice.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the hair business is clutch. if a girl lets you play with her hair, you are soooooo in, and its a bit less awkward if she pulls away from that then the kiss.

8. Angry Lampshade

yeah i know what you mean. I pretty much know most of the stuff that you all are telling me i guess i am just a little nervious because she is from China and the culture is a little different and i dont want to offend her in any way

9. fray

fray New Member

the hair thing might weird me out. ...it seems like it could easily last too long or be executed awkwardly and therefore be weird...or be short and seem like you're just brushing hair out of her eyes, not like you're making a move...

guess it depends on how it's done!

10. Angry Lampshade