MMA i need help about a bully at work

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by M617, Jun 3, 2009.

1. M617

M617 Guest

hey whats up party people i got a quick question. im getting my ass bullied at work at first it was fine but now its out of hand. i work construction and this asshole will steal my tools and hide them, put dirt in my coffee, put tape in my hair when im not looking and this motherfucker had the odasity to take a piece of used toilet paper and whipe it on my face among other things

my question is this, im a bigtime pussy and he seems like a guy who could chop down trees while id be the guy to yell TIMBER!! so overall he seems tough

i want respect from the crew so my plan is next time he acts up im gonna punch him as hard as i can in the fucking throat im talking right in the jugular when he doesnt expect it because he will never expect me to throw down. can this kill someone or will it stun him enough to let the other guys on crew break it up while i look kinda tough and respectful for sticking up for myself

thanks alot guys

2. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Are you 12?

3. El Rudo

El Rudo The Borinqueneers

AUDACITY!!

4. Mannaze

Mannaze New Member

Throwdown Elite Training Center

Categories: Gyms, Martial Arts
    Neighborhood: Midway
    [​IMG]
    5/15/2009
    was watchin a lil spike tv last weekend and decided it was time 2 add more lean muschle 2 my (not 2 brag but ask ne girl) sick frame. been bored cause ever sense we got sockem boppers back in the day ive domin8d all my lil cousins friends (plus this f***ing half columbian doushbag damien whos 2 years older then me) on the trampline. i also beat the f*** out of 3 peaces of s*** in PB a couple months back who i kno 4 a fact got 24 fitness memberships cause my buddy Tristen pick pocketed them 4 clownin on his dads whistly lisp. point is i was lookin 4 a chalenge and training spot b4 coming here.

driving by this place i thotd b the illest ever but its like D Snider once told my step uncle Chet who used 2 roadie 4 twisted sister "dont judge an album by its cover" cause u dunno if it might have some jams or not. sick advice---- works 4 businisses 2...... primed example: even tho outside Throwdown pretty much looks like some1 built a gym out of a badass old school XPLICIT LYRICS warning logo (and some red 4 blood) the truth is theirs harder beats and beatdowns in that RETARTED kidz bop 3 CD my mom bought Sasha 2 torture me in the car when i got my DUI and had 2 get rides a ways back.

2b fair..... good news is once u get in is theirs a million fine girls with (not 2b sexest but) beautiful bodies plus a bomb juice bar and a few chill raiders fans. sry tho that doesnt make up 4 the fact that they dont give refunds when this bleeched blond brazilian guy Cristiano pops a M*****F****ING B**** (sware 2 god) on u while breathing all f****ing loud by ur ear pretendin 2 show u a muy thai hold. yeah WTF......honoslty i dont care how u r or if ur like that or w/e but b real no1 wants that crap poking ur ribs (and pretty much ruining every wrestlemania anthology box set highlite featuring Rick Flair 4 life..... THX ideot!!!!)

5. teep

teep New Member

steal his peach. then you will get his powers

[​IMG]

6. M617

M617 Guest

no im 23

7. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

Dont punch him in the throat. Especially if hes tougher and crazier than you. Youre just asking for a no mercy beating.

Your only hope is to out wit him. Tell him your sick of his shit and your here to work not act like a 12 year old. Tell the guys you think hes a clown, not a worker. Give him a clown nickname like sideshow. Everytime he fucks with you just be like look guys our resident clown is goofing off agian stopping us from getting things done. He keeps flirting with me, what fag..What rest stop did you pick this guy up from? Or something along those lines...do whatever you think will turn the guys on him

You just have to find away to make it uncool for him to fuck with you

8. teep

teep New Member

if you're lucky you can get on bully beatdown

9. RunninWild

RunninWild How subtle of you

Punching somebody in the throat can kill them. Do not do anything stupid. Your best bet is to do what somebody above posted. Also, what does your construction sites foreman or supervisors think of dickheads like him? There has got to be a professional way to handle it.

10. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

lol for some reason I like the way that first post read. First I'm assuming if this guy is allowed to fuck around with you on the job and you have no problems physically attacking a coworker during work, that you guys don't necessarily work for a what I'd call 'normal company'. Don't you think you'll get your ass fired if you hit the dude, or does your boss let you guys do whatever the fuck you want?

If that's the case I say you go one step further and pull out a knife. Don't stab him just threaten him, but not in front of others. That way he'll think you're nuts but won't have witnesses and will stop messing with you. Tell him something along the lines of "You keep this up and I'll be wearing your scrotum as a hat". That should do it

11. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Just hit him in the face, or poke him him in the eye and kick him in the balls. Even if he kicks your ass, you still win respect and after 2 or 3 times of you fighting back he will leave you alone and find an easier target. 80% of the time people like this think you actually appreciate the attention and are having as much fun as they are. Just a little bit of anger and pain inducing on your side will likely get you what you want. Even if he beats your ass that one time, he will leave you alone and look for an easier target. An ass beating never hurts as much as you expect it to either.

The only way to deal with a bully is fight back immediatley.

12. Mannaze

Mannaze New Member

Sexual Harassment - defamation of character etc etc

13. El Rudo

Get the first punch in, he might get you back but if you do it in a crowd it will be broken up. It worked for that guy in Dazed and Confused.

14. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

lol wtf, is this an application for Bully Beatdown or something??

Are bullies even real?? I've never had anyone do any ridiculous shit like that to me, and i've never even known anyone who's experienced anything like that in real life.

I mean seriously...wiping shit on ur face and putting dirt in your coffee?? Did you do something to him or what? There has to be some reason he picks on you specifically. It's almost hard to believe that there are really assholes like that out there that do shit like that to people for no reason whatsoever.

15. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

I work construction too. Its pretty much prison rules...depending the trade. If you go crying to your boss..youll look like a homo and get no respect. You have to man up and confront people. You can obviously file a report and action will be taken...but again you will look like a complete bitch
    Theres plenty of jack asses in the construction business. You can stereotype each trade very easily too. Skilled trades are more civil and usually have too much to lose if they fuck around, Iron workers are just plain crazy..dont fuck with them. Laborers are usually in and out of jail...try to stay away from them too. Carpenters are usually pissing in cups and are too nervous to fuck with people.
    All and all you can hit someone on a construction job and be welcome back the next day...depending on the company or general contractor

16. El Rudo

Have you ever watched TUF?

17. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Holy mother of god. So much win in that its disgusting.

18. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Thats different though, theyre in a competition together and they'll probably fight each other, andddd theyre on fucken TV.

19. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

You already backed down. Now you're fucked.

20. OnionPeel

OnionPeel New Member

yeah sorry, you must learn to never back down

21. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

seriously, who bullies people after high school?

22. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

reporting him to superiors is a good move

23. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

M617 is a useless troll who already made about 30 troll threads in FN. Don't feed his attention whoring please.

24. Yossarian

Yossarian OT Supporter

Are you serious? Workplace bullying is huge, you just brush it off as being playful or something.

25. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

oh

lock it