I need date ideas...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, May 1, 2008.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Normally if I am in my home town, I know exactly what to do, but I am at college and need first/second date ideas out side of dinner and a movie.

Back home I would take a girl sailing, to the beach, park, bowling, pool hall, etc...

The main constraint is that she has work the next day early in the morning, so she can't stay out insanely late.

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

If you know of any hole-in-the-wall places that are like a coffee shop or other cool little diner places, I always enjoyed going to those, you dont feel so much pressure and its fun to check out a place you have never been, or she has never been to.

Bowling is always fun, because usually nobody is that great and its funny to watch you both mess up, and a little friendly competition is always good, you can bet on a kiss or something else...

I don't know where you live, but if it's a big city, alot of times nobody ever checks out the tourist traps, and they are always something fun to see once.

3. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

If you're looking for a lunch/dinner date one thing I like to do is make the girl pick a type of food and then I pick the restaurant..

Any reason why you can't do any of the above mentioned things near your college? Any events going on at the school?

4. Drifter87

I go to school in Rochester, NY... The reason for not going to the beach or sailing is well... my boat is home on Long Island (Its a Laser, nothing special, but its fun) and we really don't have a beach here...

As for college events... there will be a carnival here soon, I believe it will be setup sometime next week... so that would be a great date for next week.

I just need to track down a Pool Hall... and I am retarded, we could totally do bowling here!

I normally do the same thing for food... I ask the girl what she likes, and then I pick the restaurant. Which I am pretty good at when I am in NYC/Long Island... but here... lol yeah I don't know to many good places.

According to my friends, we already went on a few dates... we went to a concert together, went to a party together (Does this even count?), and in my room we watched one of our favorite TV shows... I made a move when I walked her to her car :o

I just want to avoid the stereotypical dinner/movie, even though we have not gone to one yet. I guess bowling could work... but definitely the carnival once it gets setup here!

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

6. Drifter87

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's part of the sticky ;)