WEB I need all of the info from a website...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by AMGpower, May 10, 2008.

1. AMGpower

AMGpower OT Supporter

Well I obviously do not know much about this stuff but I came on here to see if you guys can help me out. My Uncle is trying to start up a website and hired some webmaster ( I guess that is his title...) and he has started to do some shady work. He was on vacation, called my uncle and said that he needed money and if he didn't get it, the website would go down. So now he contacted me asking me if there is a way to save every single bit of information that has been created. I'm sure you guys are pro and can figure it out and do it in like 2 minutes, so if you can do it, just respond to this and I'll send you a PM telling you the website. Oh and I'll also shoot you some money via paypal to make it worthwhile. buy yourself something pretty :bigthumb:

Oh and he didn't give me the login info to the actual database or whatever it may be. Is it possible?

cliffs: I need info from a website so I can duplicate it cuz we're firing the shady mofo. Do it, and receive paypal.

2. AMGpower

AMGpower OT Supporter

hmm, I'll try that too. Someone just helped me out from the other side. Thanks for the heads up though.

3. exify

exify Active Member

If your uncle is paying the webhost, contact them and change/get the password for the control panel?

4. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

what ^^ said. If EVERYTHING was set up by said webmaster, then he may be SOL outside of doing what was previously suggested.