I Need Advice v.Long Distance Relationship

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Angry Lampshade, May 7, 2007.

1. Angry Lampshade

Angry Lampshade New Member

Ok so i will just give you all the details in raw form:

been dating this girl for 6 months (pretty cool but a lot of the opposite of me; i am outgoing)

we are both virgins but i wouldnt mind losing it to someone i care for

i am 21 she is 24

she wants to wait till marriage

i am moving home for the summer (which is about 30 mins from her place)

after the summer i am moving to Hong Kong (for a semester, maybe 2)

I really like her but i think with the summer and hong kong plans i am not sure if i really want to do the whole long distance relationship. Also, i want to sex her but at the same time i want to dump her so i can get some ass while i am in Hong Kong (i have a thing for asian girls)....i need some advice.

I was thinking after the summer i could have the coverstation like "i dont expect you to wait around for me...." but i dont know how that will come off.

Help me OT

2. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Long distance is one thing, but Hong Kong? That's definitely another. Personally I would say to be free and do what you want with your life.

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Set the frame early. Mention in passing how 'she should email you and tell you about all the fun she is having and all the cool people she is meeting' after you move. Subcommunicates that she will be meeting someone new (another guy) and they will be happier that way.

4. BigC

BigC New Member

I would wait til you leave. Then tell her that we should see other people.

5. I'm not even going to attack this one.

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

It's not cheating if you are on the other side of the planet. I'm not condoning cheating, but if you are on the other side of the earth for a term or two it'd be naive to think you would wait for her, and she would wait for you IMO :dunno:

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Honestly? You've only been together for 6 months...the honeymoon period is probably just starting to wear off. The LDR will just intensify any negativity because you can't see each other in person to resolve things.

It sounds like you are already having doubts...I would just end it before you go to Hong Kong.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

We all already know what is going to happen. So do you. You are only 21 and have only been dating her for 6 months. Let her go and enjoy your damn your damn life!

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  9. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

Game her hard man...take her v-card...destroy her morals....it will prob. be the best thing you ever do for her sexually....Or the worst since u know shit all about bedroom activities since u still hold ur v-card....best is to let her follow her dream and marry before she bangs...but for me...I would take that dream and crush it into the ground...because I believe morals like that are a thing of the past and a crock of shit...

btw enjoy HK you're going to have the time of ur life...and asian chicks ftw...

10. Angry Lampshade

well i am having some doubts becuase i want to fully experience HK but at the same time i dont just want to dump her becuase of that. And i know she cares for me a lot which makes it kinda hard to do.

11. Angry Lampshade

thats not a bad idea...but i think she she doesnt want to see others...i guess i want to date new people but at the same time i dont want to lose what i have.....damn

12. iwishyouwerebeer

:gtfo: get back into the main forum.

13. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Um... who cares what she wants... you're going away for a long time. It's over. Alternatively you can 'let's just be friends' her.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Don't be a douche. You can't have everything. You need to break up with this girl and date others because the fact of the matter is you're already over your true feelings for her and need to end this now before you drag it out even longer for no reason.

15. Angry Lampshade

sounds like you have been in this situation...have you?

16. iwishyouwerebeer

No, but it's not really quantum physics here. You have said and it is apparent that you don't even love this girl, you just like her and love the feelings of ease you feel when you are with her. That's not what makes a good relationship. You are also young and curious as to trying to date others, which is perfectly normal. In fact, since you are so intrigued it is even more important that you do go out and date others, because if you tie yourself down now it will end badly with you either cheating, or just dragging out a relationship with someone until you are more into another girl.

All in all the big picture is saying to break up with this chick because in a few months you are going to be far away and not thinking about her at all.