SRS I Need Advice; Quiet, Ugly, Lonely.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cs13, Jun 29, 2005.

1. cs13

cs13 Guest

I would like to share my life with you, in I hope a short post.

It's basically the same spat along with everyone else with problems similar to mine. I feel that I am ugly (If you want pics, let me know) inside and on the outside. This generated both social isolation and a feeling of depression along with other factors. Other factors, like being the quiet one has made a huge impact in my life. For as long as I can remember, I've always been like this.. moving from school to school, just not trying anything in life anymore. I basically just disconnected myself from life for a good while and now there's a huge gap between me and socializing with others.

If you ever see me in real life, all you have to do is spot the kid with the headphones on walking alone down the street or sitting in a dark corner. The kid that you think would most likely hang himself in a number of days. That's the way that I am.. I can be happy sometimes yeah, but it's something I'm not used to anymore.

Today, I feel depressed as usual. I'll probably go to work (small part-time job) early and just sit till' work starts. I'll just sit and probably sob.

2. I have advice, though I'm not sure you'll follow it. I would advise you seek counseling, and speak with your doctor. I'd tell them both exactly what you just told us.

3. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

First off:

Get a Hobby

I keep myself to myself alot, but i love playing the comp and playing games on it, it makes me happy. Just find something u like and do it, you'll meet friends this way.

May aswell post pics too, often people can be very critical of themselves when there is no need to be whatsoever :)

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Starting a workout program does wonders for one's self-esteem.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I would have to agree with Locarius, start a workout program. And onyl wear head phones for cardio, some people may talk to you anout random different things. Internet chatrooms are good too, trains your brain to keep up a conversation. Try IM. I would also go to a counselor, if anything it will train you to have a conversation with someone face to face, and you never know.... it may help :)

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

First off all, why do you base your life on the judgement of others. Really, people are superficial as hell, they judge on what they see. Gladly YOU ARE YOUR OWN JUDGE, and gladly you can take control over your own life, and gladly you don't have to listen to any of what other people say or think of you, and glad is the person who takes things in his own hands, and is gratefull for the things he does have, instead of constantly looking at the things he doesn't have. Look people put other people in boxes, your either in the loser box, or you are in the winner box. Reality is that ,hey if you are born this is what you get, and this is what you have to make of it. Rowing with the paddle's you have is much more important then feeling sorry for yourself. I see in this post that you are the one who made the choise to sit in the dark corner, you are the one who made the choise to be alone. And you are the one who is going to make the choise to be with friends, and to sit in the light. Butt kick yourself and invest energy to shape yourself into the person you always wanted to be.

7. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I felt like that.

People are willing to accept you if you throw yourself out there.

Talk to a doctor about your depression as it sounds extreme, possibly chemically.

Work out, eat healthy, get a hobby, ask some girls out, talk to a shrink, get a job, get your shit together.

Are you just living or are you living? it's up to you man. i fixed my issues just fine with a boot to my ass, time to kick yourself in the ass too.