I need advice for someone else

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 13, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

My roommate's girlfriend last semester decided she needed a break when she arrived at college for her freshman year. My roommate's a junior. So they split up for that time. He was really upset about it for a long time. Eventually he started getting livelier and even fucked a hot girl who thought he was hot. Over the winter break, his girlfriend one night asks if he still wants to get back with her.

They are back together. But things are fucked up like a motherfucker. Not because she sucked a guy's dick, not because he fucked a girl. That is like w/e, it didn't mean anything. But the problem is she's unbelievably flaky. She says she'll see him on Thursday and then Friday and then Saturday and then next Thursday; she says brb in the middle of an important conversation online, and then doesn't come back for four hours; she doesn't want him to get physical with her b/c she gained weight and she's insecure about how she looks; and most of all she just keeps being flaky, in little ways, not calling him back, not making the necessary effort to spend time with him. I thought maybe my roommate was being clingy, but it seems more like she's actually being really, really unthoughtful after all.

What should he do?

p.s. he's in a funk. i've never seen my roommate being bitter around people but he's starting to. he doesn't smile as much, he talks quieter, it's fucking ridiculous.

2. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

That chick sounds like she isn't really into it. If she honestly liked him I don't think she would be constantly flaking out like that. Personally, I think the weight thing is an excuse. They were together before, she asked if he wants to get back and he said yes, she has no reason to feel bad about herself.

3. zee_ro

zee_ro New Member

chick is fucked up. he needs to tell her all these things that theyre driving him nts, if that doesent work... break up.

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Sounds like he just needs to break up with her. If she cared about him she wouldn't do those things. A relationship should never make you feel that bad.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I agree that she has no interest in him. In fact, she is playing him for a fool. If he were the most important thing to her, he would be #1. She would show up at the appointed times. She would let phones ring out instead of putting him on hold. Etc., etc.

In fact what is going on is that she is most likely bored with him AND cheating on him. He's probably a sucker (like we all can be) and is paying her way. You might want to send him over to my site to read this article that I wrote that covers some of the issues he is seeing:

http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

This is exactly why I keep telling people that if it didn't work the first time, it isn't going to work the second time, or the third, or...

Point is that if two people can't work through their issues without breaking up completely, that's a sign of a major flaw with the relationship, and that ultimately somewhere down the road, it'll just keep failing anyway. Therefore, I'd assert that going back and trying again is just wasting time and energy, and also holding both people back from truly being happy.

7. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

she has no interest, ditch her :hsugh: