SRS I need advice as to what to do with this girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by unknown81, Jul 7, 2007.

1. unknown81

unknown81 New Member

ok, so i met this girl about a year ago and we have just been acquaintances for the past year... never really hung out or had too much conversation. well this girl just got a job at the same place i work... she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and i have been hanging out with her the last couple days and she has completely knocked me on my ass... i cannot stop thinking about her. at first my goal was sex sex sex... but its different now. i want a relationship (this NEVER happens)... but idk how to go about it. the last relationship i was in was about 5 years ago and since then i have gotten really good at "hooking-up" if ya know what i mean, but as far as starting something meaningful.... i'm lost. i dont have alot of time either because EVERY guy at my work is going head over heels for this girl, but not for the same reasons as me... i'm not exactly sure if she is into me in the same way, but i have to act soon. i thinking about just talking to her later today but idk exactly what i should say... anyone have good suggestions?

2. Speed_Demon1965

Speed_Demon1965 New Member

Ask her out. See what happens.

3. unknown81

unknown81 New Member

well... i took her to a party last night. i had to go on an alcohol run and was gone for 30 minutes and when i got back she was passed out in my co-workers front yard... so i skipped out on the party and took care of her all night until about 5am when she was ok to walk under her own power. i'm just going to lay it all out for her later today. i know its too soon but its now or never...

4. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Shit, I hope I'm not too late. For your sake please don't lay it all out for her... Just ask her out on a date, but make sure you say "date".

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

is your job disposable (easily replaced)?