I Need A New Toy...Help me decide

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by SmartAssFromVA, Oct 11, 2002.

?

Which new toy?

1. 2003 Honda Sporttrax 400ex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2003 Yamaha 350 Banshee

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. 2002 Yamaha YZ250

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2003 Bombadier Baja 650

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2003 Yamaha 660R Raptor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2003 Honda CR250R

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I'm going to be getting a new toy in a couple weeks, my Dodge Stealth RT/TT has lost its fun apeal after a year of owning it, im looking at these bikes, i plan on starting racing pretty soon so for you guys with quads and mx bikes your opinion does matter here

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2002
  2. Sexy_Sweet16

Sexy_Sweet16 Guest

Why not a Kawasaki 250,500,600 etc or a suzuki SV650 or something?they are great bikes too.

3. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

the quads you liusted pretty much suck for racing except teh 400 ex but you will need to do some motor work and shocks jsut to run decent in the b class

If you are serious about raceing look for a 250r then widen it out get a good set of shocks beadlock wheels not to mention saftey gear if you are serios about raceing in i can help you hit me wiht a pm

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

cr450r>yzf450r:slap:

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i love when people respond back

this is why i dont type out long as explantions

6. Josh717

Josh717 Guest

I say go with the cr250, bad ass bike. Im getting one soon too.

7. flynfrog i was planning on getting the 400ex but i was going to see what other people had to say, i already know i will need to upgrade some shit on it just to be able to compete, i was planning on 440 kit, axis suspension, wider swing arms and some other shit too, i had already planned on getting all the saftey equipment i need when i buy the bike, i'll probaly be getting the 400 once the dealer gets a red one in they told me they would order one just so i could see what it looks likes, and i told them if i liked it i would buy it they day they got it in so hopefully it will be here in the next week or so

8. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

if you are jsut goign to race it i woulnt buy a new one
    you will regret starting with a shiny new quad then by the end of the season having it look like shit good cal on teh axis suspnsion i recomend teh rolldesighn front a arms
    look for a curtis sparks pipe and get a degree wheel cut up the air box and get soem uni filters but first i would upgrade teh suspnsion in MX its the most important thing

if you are serious get a 250R you wot regret it its much cheaper to up grade teh motor huge after market and still out handles any thing out there in its class you can put 400 ex plastic on it if you like
    bead lock wheels on teh back are a must but mostly jsut for looks on the front