SRS I need a gun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pioneer, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Pioneer

Pioneer Are you annoyed? You will be.

Fucking sick of everything being shitty

[​IMG]

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so DO something about it. And I don't mean kill yourself. What can you do to improve your situation?

3. Pioneer

disappearing would be an improvement to others around me

4. pH(x)

pH(x) Young Vader

5. morphine

morphine New Member

Doing psychoactive chemicals is going to resolve suicidal thoughts? WTF kind of advice is that, seriously?

Like it was said above, if things are bad, change them. It's cliche but life is what you make it. The words are so true, you control your destiny and what you do. Suicide is such a selfish act, you're hurting everyone EXCEPT for yourself. Nothing is being solved, you're just creating more problems, for the people that love you.

If you really need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

go to a pawn shop

7. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Like they say if things are shitty make shit pies. Wait, they don't say that now do they?

Have you tried to fix things?

8. 7960

7960 New Member

you say you need a gun, what you really want is attention.

get off the internet and go talk to a human.

9. pH(x)

pH(x) Young Vader

Psychedelics/Hallucinogenic chemicals are always a good idea.

10. morphine

morphine New Member

:ugh2:

11. 7960

7960 New Member

seriously, stfu.

12. pH(x)

pH(x) Young Vader

:rofl: :rofl: My advice is much better than yours. I suggest he take mine; and you /yourself.

People in general are very closed minded when it comes to their perspectives, his mind is obviously too small. And by matter of his perspective his view of reality (his mental programming) and his place in his own little [depressed] reality is off by an order of magnitude if he wants to self-terminate.

So I suggest he fix that by re-learning the parts of his brain that make him depressed. Depression can be cured by medication or re-learning the paths that lead to a self destructive spiral, but in a positive and happy way.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  13. 7960

7960 New Member

:jerkit:

Your advice for someone who's potentially unstable and suicidal is not only for him to take a psychedelic drug, it's for him to MAKE the drug you think he should take.

That goes to a different degree of stupid.

14. pH(x)

pH(x) Young Vader

It's a rare drug and doesn't exist on the conventional drug black market.

It's more of a personal journey than a drug, it causes near death experiences but you can't take it at the same time as you're taking an antidepressant (MAOI) for at least 2 weeks because the combination could put you in a coma.

So I'd think of it more philosophically...

Also, he could make it as a way to die and come back, get the perspective of seeing, thinking exactly what it's like to not exist anymore. A mental/mindstate and brain chemicals are the same as the dying brain, and you come back more insightful and wiser. Read the book by the Clinical Psychologist Dr. Rick Strassman [clinical trials] "DMT: The Spirit Molecule."

It has been used effectively internationally to treat/cure depression successfully because the splendor of the experience itself gives the person something to live for :mamoru:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  15. Jas0n

Jas0n Антихрист

The drug thing is stupid and dangerous. If reality is depressing you, don't hide from it in some chemical that could kill you. Identify what's got you down, and address the issue. That's what being a rational adult is about - confronting challenges and figuring out some way to work through. Just the act of naming that which brings you down may very well turn things upward for you.

So what is it? Depression doesn't exist in a vacuum, it doesn't "just happen," it's triggered. So what's triggered yours? Typical answers are family problems, money, and poor sex life; your answer may very well vary. Let's name it first and go from there?

16. Midnightrose

Midnightrose New Member

Get an XD .45 that'll do the trick.

OMFG........what a pussy.

Look do something about your life, get off your a$$ and push through it, like a mosh pit or something. Tons of people feel like shit all the time but tons of people get through it, if they can, anyone can......little redundent there......

You'll be fine.

17. Cock Diesel

Cock Diesel New Member

Best advice so far.

18. Pioneer

How about -- All of the above

19. Are you a Marine?

20. Pioneer

I've never had a good life, every time life starts going okay, something always comes along to drag me back down.

I'm the youngest of 5. Everyone else moved out before my dad decided he needed to live closer to work. So now it's my 4 siblings in one area and me and my parents in another.
    I move out on my own and, shit happens that drags me down, end up moving back in. Move out again and, parents get divorced, Mom comes to live with me. ..... At this point I have a shitty job but, I've told the boss to go fuck himself and gotten a raise so, I'm keeping it.
    Time goes by, I've got bills, Mom and I are still living together but Moms health is declining. My siblings decide that it's time Mom moves closer to the rest of the family. I can't move because moving means finding a new job and a place. It also means no way to pay bills (including rent) until I find said job. I can't stay because I can't afford a place on my own with the bills that I have.
    I end up moving in with an ex-gf, keep my job, keep paying my bills.

Here comes the shit to drag me down.

Somehow, somewhere, someone (in her family, I don't know who) accuses me of rape. I get arrested on an accusation, there is no evidence because nothing happened (I was never alone with anyone but my ex-gf - and even then not in any situation where anything could have occurred) but the state won't drop it because we've got a woman governor.
    Because of this I lose my job, my credit goes to shit, can't afford a lawyer anyway so I get a public defender that doesn't do a fucking thing. The cops fucked up their shit - not interviewing people, not checking into things, etc.
    My family manages to get a lawyer for me. The state still won't drop it but they've fucked around so much and with the nature of the charge I've got little chance of winning. My lawyer gets them to cut a deal .. Assault 2 and I'm out on time served .... that's how long they fucked around.

So now ... My credit is shot, my car has been repossessed, my job is gone, no place to live, all my stuff in storage, I've got bullshit legal fees I can't pay, and probation (which also comes with fees)
    My brother has a trailer (bigger than a travel trailer but smaller than a mobile) so I'm living there. I manage to get a job but 2 months in I get injured (shoulder injury not job related). I manage to get welfare because of the injury and no job but it's not enough to pay anything.
    Welfare has cut me off because they say I'm able to work and I have no doctor to say otherwise, I can't go back to the job I had for a couple reasons, other jobs I can do they either won't hire me because I have a felony (thanks state :rolleyes: ) or I can't take the job because of probation restrictions (fuck you state :mad: )

So I have no job, no money (can't repay my family and my brother wants rent), no car, no gf, no friends .....
    Oh wait! there's more! I have a daughter which means I have child support. Well, because of this shit, child support isn't getting paid. They want to file contempt charges because it's not getting paid. Contempt charges mean probation violation which means back to jail which means probation is extended which means I miss my daughters graduation. I'm also supposed to get a psychological evaluation (that the court didn't deem necessary but the probation officer says "Do it") ... another thing I can't pay for and, if it's not done, puts me back in jail.
    Another no money thing ... this trailer sucks ass ... I've been using nothing but heat and have a $300 electric and, because I've never had power in my name before, they also want a $300 deposit ... so there's $600 that I don't have. Soon I'll end up with my phone cut off which comes with a $200+ fee because I've only been through 1 year of the 2 year contract.

As a side note - the only woman I've ever loved moved away 4 years ago and is married now ... the only way I had any chance of ever contacting her again was through the job I had when all this shit started (not that contacting her would make any difference in anything)

You want more? OK
    My brother is having financial difficulties (not completely because of me) because I'm not paying rent which leads to difficulties with his wife because she's pissed that I'm not paying. My brother-in-law is a friend of my brother and his wife and avoids me because he doesn't want to have to choose sides.
    My other brother I never see anyway and my other sister is ..... well, I'm trying to be nice ... a selfish bitch.

So I don't have family either.

AND I'm still the one expected to do everything for Mom.

I'm not suicidal, I've had the thoughts before and I can't come up with a way I'd be comfortable with, but I am having the thoughts again.

I really have nothing to live for but to spare my mother and daughter the pain.
    I don't expect Mom to be around much longer.
    And there's another thing ... I RARELY get to see my daughter because her mother is a FUCKING CUNT BITCH (and that IS being nice)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Life is what you make it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

21. Pioneer

I was. I'm old and injured now so there's not shit I can do there or they'll do for me.

22. Pioneer

BTW, as for some of these suggestions, because of the state, I can't do/possess drugs/alcohol/weapons/etc/etc

23. Pioneer

I just need to disappear and I can't even do that

24. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

our country/gov't is fucked because of ex miltary folks like yourself. i think it's absolutely disgusting that our gov't can't help those who were in the military.

sorry, was off topic, but whatever :o

25. Pioneer

Not too far off. I do have a military related injury and get nothing for it.