i need a girlfriend so bad :wtc:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Jan 2, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

i just keep fucking up it seems... either being too outgoing or not enough... i dont fucking get women, too damn confusing.............................................................................. sd;kfgujnas;oeginae;rdkhn;ashlksnd fyuck

2. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

How old are you? And why do you want a girlfriend so bad? Are you unhappy right now?

:dunno:

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

what do you mean by "too outgoing or not enough..."?

I think the first thing for you to do is stop caring so much; if you act like you care, you'll come off as desparate regardless of anything else. Girls can sense that.

And besides that, you don't "NEED" a girlfriend. You WANT A girlfriend, but nobody NEEDS one. You're perfectly capable of living and being productive/successful without a girl. Having one makes it much better, sure, but you can't let not having one stop you or make you feel bad like this. Maybe looking at it that way will change your attitude/outlook.

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Needing a girl to be happy is a big no no.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:rofl: Sorry... (not trying to be a smart ass)

dating can be frustrating sometimes... but thats the point of it. Finding someone you are compatible with and want the same things... communication is important. Just be yourself. That's what they should like you for and if they don't, you are probably better off.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

you dont 'need' a gf.

7. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

:werd: When you find this, you are a winner.

8. tehexile

tehexile New Member

im 18, and i just saw my ex that really fucked me up earlier in the year.... dont want to go into that... i really have nothing in my life that makes me want to get up in the morning... the only reason i do is so i wont get bitched at by various people

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Well fucking fix it then. You wont get a girl if your all depresses and needy. Girls can smell that like dogs can smell fear. Besides, you cant truly be happy in a relationship if you are not happy on your own.

10. Dr. GZA

Dr. GZA Guest

fucking :werd:

You speak the truth.

11. Epiphany

Relationships won't heal you. In these situations they act more like band-aids. Covers up the wound but it's still there.

Don't walk into a relationship with a bunch of baggage. That's not fair to the other person. Sort it out... work through it. There is nothing wrong with being single for awhile.

12. tehexile

tehexile New Member

you dont think ive tried??????

13. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

Even if you happen to sucker some girl into being your girlfriend with your present attitude, the minute you drop the charade and be your downer self, she's outta there.

14. tehexile

tehexile New Member

then i may as well kill myself now, right?

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

:cjerk: quit being a wuss and trying to take the easy way out. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but success in life takes effort. You can't just sit back and expect everything to come to you.

You say you have NOTHING that gets you up in the morning. You're 18, so are you out of HS yet? Or just about to graduate? What do you want to do for a career? What do you enjoy, hobby wise? You are going to have to put forth the effort to think about it and determine what it is that you can let yourself enjoy doing/being. Stop over-thinking things by saying "woe is me.... I suck...." and just do things that make you happy in the moment. LIVE for the moment.

Same theory applies to girls. Just relax, stop over-thinking it, and LIVE for the moment. Don't be afraid of them, or desparate for them. Be a little more realistic about your wants versus your needs. It'll come.

16. tehexile

tehexile New Member

im half way through my senior year. i dont know what i want to do with my life, so im applying to liberal arts schools, but got deferred from my main school that i applied early to. i used to enjoy gaming, but now i dont even do that. i just completed an EMT course, and work once a week delivering pizza. i like just hanging out. i have things going for me, aparantly. i have no self esteem, but ive been told im not ugly/fat, and i kept a 1v1 conversation going with a girl (if only she wasnt too old for me) for FOUR HOURS- no awkward silences or anything... just nobobdy ever gives me a damn chance.... i just need a change of lifestyle, but i dont know how i can do that while im still bound by my parents...

/rant

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

1. no one knwos what they want to do with their life. im taking grad classes now cause i still have no fucking clue 5 years after hs

2.it doesnt matter where you go. college is what you make it. you can go to the most social school and be lonely, just like you can go to fucking RIT and party everynight till you flunk out :o

3 emt is an accomplishment. congrats.

4. everyone works a shitty job at somepoint. thats why itsa job not a career

5. look into counseling for the self esteem issues

6. your a conversationalist, and attractive. thats more then many people can say. youre young, shit takes time

7. parents never hold you back. they are an easy target to blame, but in the end its up to you to take the chance and do something.

18. Epiphany

What are you in such a hurry for? Give it time. Take a deep breath and relax a little. There is no rush. It will work out. I'm going to bet that all the girls you have been dating sense all this.

You can try too hard.... Take a break. Don't sweat it. Again...there is nothing wrong with being single.

19. tehexile

tehexile New Member

the problem is that i havent been dating any girls... nobody will give me a chance!

20. tehexile

tehexile New Member

yea emt was good.... i am currently seeing a shrink every couple weeks... and my parents are holding me back, or at least were, so i lost out on alot of experiences i shoulda had earlier, and im trying to catch up. and i still dont see myself as attractive no matter what people say... http://www.myspace.com/scottftw

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

my family is from ridgewood :wavey:

as for your folks, i dont believe that :slap: and it might just take a few years for you to figure that out

22. Epiphany

They always say when you stop trying... thats when they find you. You don't want to just settle for what you can get.

I think you are just trying too hard. Relax... just let it go. It will happen when it happens...

23. BlazinBlazer Guy

What do you mean nobody will give you a chance? How are they shutting you down/reacting to you?

Also remember that things WILL change once you get to college. In your case, I'd recommend definitely living in the dorms where ever you go. You will make new friends, and meet people totally different than those you know now in HS. The difference is very drastic, honestly. :bigthumb: Just tough it out, you've only got half a year left in hell.

24. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I remember your previous threads, you were obsessed and living FOR this other girl at the time. It seems nothing has changed and you still seem to think that you can only live and be happy while with someone else.

The reality is you will never truly be happy until you learn to live and be happy with just yourself. Once that happens you can start to think about having a proper and lasting relationship.

For the moment you should concentrate on yourself, the rest can come later.

25. tehexile

tehexile New Member

heh thanks for the vote of confidence, i hope ur right :x:

i dunno,2 girls i may have had a chance with got shut down; the first because i scared her away because i wanted a relationship, not just friends with benefits... and the other started off flirty and it was all good, then she got depressed or something, and now shes hardcore flirting with someone else so i give up on that....

otherwise i just have a hard time talking to them, its not like im nervous or anything, i jsut dont know what to say to keep a conversation going with a complete stranger.

now this shits keepin me up... i went to bed an hour ago... just came back to check.... so yea hopefully ill crash now... please keep the responses coming

:sadwavey: