I need a few suggestions...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sactomkiii, May 20, 2007.

1. sactomkiii

sactomkiii New Member

Me and my gf have been living together for a few months now, and like normal when you move in after awhile how often you seem to have sex drops off, which sucks but thats awhole nother problem lol... Well ofcourse it happen with us, its gone from 6 or 7 times a week to maybe one. The problem is my gf is EXTREMELY tight, to the point where it's very difficult to get it in her alot of times even if we are having sex regularly. Well the problem now is that we aren't having it as much as we used to, so she's even tighter then normal, and its to the point where sex hurts her so much she doesnt want to have it at all. In the past we've tried a few different lubes and she said at the time that they all either burned during sex or made her very sore afterwerds. Any sudgestions on any lubes to try. I've stayed away from the warming/tingling kind, and all we've used is water based but we dont use condoms sinces shes on the pill so I suppose we could try an oil based one if you guys know of any good ones. Thanks:sadwavey:

2. sactomkiii

sactomkiii New Member

even after getting her off from going down on her shes still too tight... you dont understand this girl. She's tighter than most virgins. Sex rarely last more than 10-15 min normally, unless we're drunk, cos she ask me to hurry cos she is starting to get sore.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

tightness is because of lack of excitement on her part

the more excited she gets, the wetter she gets and also the more her vagina opens up

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she's not relaxed or into it. Something is wrong.

Even the largest of cocks will fit in there if she's properly excited.

5. Takitome

Takitome New Member

If it's what I think it is, then I heard there was some kind of operation you could take for that. Well actually I saw it on TV once. I don't remember what it was called, but it was a quick operation and I think it's a natural sympton, nothing serious however.

So go see a doctor?

6. sactomkiii

sactomkiii New Member

I dunno it really has been stressing me out lately though lol. Its getting to the point we're rather then try and have sex with her I just get outa bed, which is why im up right now, cos if turned on and in bed with her Ill start something, we'll start making out and stuff. Than when I go to go in her at best takes me forever to get it in, but more often then not she just starts saying, "ow ow ow, sorry I can't" and I have to stop and tell her its ok then try to roll over and go back to sleep. Meanwhile you can tell she's upset too by the look on her face. We've been together for about a year now and she's just always been crazy tight, at 19 she's only been with one other guy and claimed it was only a few times. I know that doesn't always play a factor but I dunno at this point.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yail's got this one nailed. What you need to do is just get her off, with no expectation of fucking her. She is tight because you've been hurting her one way or the other. Keeping her wet is CRUCIAL. Personally, I have found the ForPlay brand lube with the blue lid works very well.

The problem here is that she is developing an aversion to sex with you, and unless you do something about it the problem will only get worse.

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Wow that is some shitty sex.

9. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Exactly. This has happened to me with my last ex, and he kept "Saying wow you're so tight" but in reality, he was trying to ram it in after 10 minutes of making out...

Yail is right, she's not turned on. Even if she says she is, her body's not and she is letting you fuck her before she is ready because we sorta think that we have to in order to please men. I kid you not, 45 minutes of foreplay and teasing and kissing will get her ready.

You need to have a few really good sessions with her before she stops dreading sex... I have totally done the exact same thing. Sex -- Pain -- Hell no.

Try to think about her needs instead of yours.

DA