MMA I need a Cager willing to do me a favor.

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by CyberEye, Jul 25, 2007.

1. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

I want to order some stuff from Shock Doctor, but they don't ship to Canada. I need someone who will let me ship it to their address, then in turn, ship it to my address in Canada.

2. why would I possibly need a mouthguard if I am such a non-training faggot?

3. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

They make groin protection as well :kdubb:

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

there are like 100 retailers that sell shock dr product that will ship to canada, and more than likely for a lot cheaper than the double shipping.

5. CyberEye

By all means, if you can find me the "BasiX Compression Short with Protective Flex Cup" that will ship to Canada, you'll make me a happy happy man. They're only 25 bucks on the shock doc website. I can't find them at any of the major sports stores around here, the only ones CLOSE are the extreme hockey short ones with the garter things and they're like 60 bucks.

6. Sammo

Sammo New Member

:rofl::rofl:

7. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Either tomorrow or Friday I am going to order from them anyway. If you cant find anyone else let me know what you want and I will add it to what I am getting. I will still pay my shipping for the order if you just pay for yours to get from me to you.

8. $lacker

$lacker FD/Dental/Canadian/Cage Crews OT Supporter

I'm actually looking for the same thing... I'm also in Canada
    4bangin, if we can't find a store, can you hook us both up?

9. miek

miek New Member

I'm sure I've seen them in stores here? Maybe I'm just crazy.. I have to go out tommorow anyways, if I see them I'll let you know.

10. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

jesus i'm amazed at how many folks are willing to help the guy out, i'm impressed, there actually are some OT'ers who aren't total fucking pricks, wow

11. CyberEye

Even if you can find them in stores, they're probably at least double the price they are on the website. And with the exchange rate what it is, it's more then worth it to get it from the states.

12. CyberEye

Sounds good. I'll look around online more tomorrow, if I can't find them anywhere else, I'll shoot you a PM.

13. $lacker

$lacker FD/Dental/Canadian/Cage Crews OT Supporter

14. miek

miek New Member

Ya, good call on that. Still I'll check when I'm out, but I'm sure you're right about them being double the price they should be.

15. miek

miek New Member

cage ftw :bowdown:

16. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

sports authority has them for $25 and free shipping to the states right now. (white only)
    jjprogear has them in black for $30 and charge VERY reasonable shipping prices.

also, have you read the reviews on them? I was about to order a few pair but the reviews i read really turned me off form buying them. there is no slack on the inside of the cup pouch. so your junk has no slack to fit in, just tioght compression material and then a cup that floats around your pelvis.

I am thinking i will just go to SA and get the XO one and see how that works.

17. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i made my first thread in the main forum in ages just now and its amazing how everyone competes to be the biggest jerk off. all i did was request a pic and all i get is douchebaggery.

Cage > *

18. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

I dont know, i post plenty of good reviews on my gear. but its not the review, its the simple fact that they are constructed wrong. a compression short with a cup need to have slack on the inside and tight on the outside, not the other way around.
    there were plenty of good reviews on it for peopel that loved it, but i know how i like my cup to fit, and that would drive me nuts. no pun in tended.

19. CyberEye

The Under Armour compression shorts I got today aren't too great with a cup. The pocket is on the inside and it's way too big. Makes it damn hard to get the cup positioned properly,and to get it to stay there.

From what it looks like, the Shock Doctor ones basically have their X-Fit strap pocket sewn right onto the shorts.

20. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Yeah no prob. Just let me know.

21. CyberEye

I think for now I'm just going to stick wtih the under armour compression shorts, I like the fit, and wear the shock doctor x-fit over top. Seem's comfortable enough. I'll have to test it out at the gym on friday.
    I already have the x-fit with the flex fit cup. I can get the Under Armour compressio shorts for $40 bucks, so buying the basix shorts with another cup for probably close to $40 bucks after it's all said and done, and having two cups, would be kind of pointless.

I do appreciate everybody that was willing to help out. If I need anything in the future, I'll be sure to ask. And if you need anything, let me know. Though unless you want some bagged milk, or ketchup chips or something, I really don't know what all I can help you with :fawk: