SRS I miss my little sister...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yexy, Mar 21, 2008.

1. yexy

yexy New Member

So over the last month I've been missing my little sister very badly...she's 9 years old, a pain in the butt and an absolute nut. Right now I don't know if I'll ever see her again because of my mom flip-flopping back in forth about whether she wants anything to do with me or not, and it's making me feel physically sick. :( I wish I could just kidnap her and raise her myself...I raised her for the first few years as it is. (basic backround story: I was 11 when she was born. My stepdad left and we were homeless off an on for a long time. My mom was focusing on trying to get us a home, so it was my job to take care of my sister. Then, we had a home, but we soon lost it and had to find somewhere else to live, and there was always something else my mom needed to be doing...so I raised Abby. Those were some really rough years.

The reason that I'm away from her now is that I finally moved out on my own last year...my sister lived off and on with me during that time as well, but I moved to Canada to be with my fiance and my mom is angry at me. She forbid me to go, so once I told her I'm not coming back, she disowned me. (Not the first time.) Lately it's been back and forth...she -might- come to the wedding and bring my sister, but most days she's still angry and sarcastic, so I don't think it's going to happen.)

This is my mom
    [​IMG]
    My sister
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Me, my sister and Shane last summer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Me and my sister
    [​IMG]

Cliffs: I moved, mom disowned, might never see little sister again, HURT.

2. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

I don't really know what to say, but I wish you and your family the best of luck. Sounds like you've really been through a lot of really tough times.
    :hug:

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

that sucks, glad to see youve been able to turn your life around through all this....

4. yexy

yexy New Member

Thanks for the support; it helps.

But I want to bring her with me! She's got 9 or so more years before she can escape the insanity...no, HELL, that is our family. If my mom would let me take her I'd raise her...I've talked to my fiance and he agreed with me. But she won't let me take Abby...she's got too much pride to admit she can't handle it. :wtc: I don't know how to help her...either of them.