SRS I miss my best friend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jo Crocodile, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Jo Crocodile

Jo Crocodile New Member

So I've been best friends with this girl since first grade. We did almost everything together.People used to call us "siamese twins" because we were practically inseparable. This year, she started dating someone. He's a mutual friend (we've both known him since third grade). I thought this was a good thing at first, because they're pretty much perfect for eachother. I don't think that anymore. Now she always ditches me to be with him, and the few times when she doesn't, she's like a different person. I really really miss her, and I don't really know what to do. Should I just forget her or try to talk to her about this?

2. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

What are you, 14?

3. Capital B

Capital B New Member

Knowing how old you are would help, but, in the end, it's just a part of getting older. I've gone through having friends getting serious with their girlfriends in high school, to getting married after college, to having kids in the last few years. Just a part of growing up, really...people drift apart because priorities change.

4. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

This is my point in asking. You'll find out as you grow up that no matter how close you seem at one point, eventually there's a chance people will grow apart and given that you're reason behind it is a relationship I'm guessing you just experienced your first ho's before bro's betrayal.