LGBT I met the man I'm going to marry...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by mamoru, May 3, 2005.

1. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I don't even know where to begin...

He's such a beautiful human being inside and out. He's physically better looking than anyone I've dated, and he's SO damn comforting. He could talk, and he speaks words of wisdom that warm my soul. A smile that could melt my eyes - and I've never been so shy in my life.

He has a great education, a great job...is SUCH a gentleman. In the two days we've crossed paths, he's already started to heal me from so much pain.

I'm just. I don't know, I feel like a little kid who just scored a candy shop spree. I sent him an email, and I'm DYING for a response...I hope I didn't scare him.

Well, he may not be the one, I learned to stop setting expectations - but, he makes me feel so good...Wish me luck fellow divas! :x:

2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

:) Have fun. You seem like you deserve a guy like you describe.

3. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Thanks so much. I feel like I deserve someone like that too. In every relationshit (literally) that I've been in, I've always gotten the short end of the bargain. I always lowered my standards, always accepted abuse, always let them run over me and use me.

I know I have it in me to get better. I'm attractive, am entertaining, honest, kind, people love me, friendly, polite, intelligent, common-sense-smart as well...I deserve someone like me. Not mental cases who make me feel like shit 24/7 and then turn things around on me.

I really want to be healed of so many years of abuse. I really want to stop twitching before I go to bed, and stop thinking about how hurt I was/am. I really want to find lovers like me, and if not lovers, then friends. Friends who can heal, friends who can be warm and true. Not this catty gay man's bullshit of a cat eat cat world where it's one big manfest and to each their own. It's time my standards go up again. It's time I'm happy.

I deserve it not because I think I'm the shit (I have many image issues after past relationships, so don't even think I think I'm the shit) but I deserve it because I know I can offer a special someone a special part of me. Except this time, I want a special part in return. No more one way street crap. Equality for all!

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

What happened to the guy you found months ago that walked with you and romanced you on a beach in New York somewhere???

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:mamoru:

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...I'm happy that someone else in the closet feels that way as well. Too much self-loathing as late.

7. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

I have no new emails buddy :dunno:

:mamoru: good luck :x:

8. mamoru

mamoru New Member

He was Mr. Right now, not mr. right - and I quickly saw what a waste of time that was. No education, no sympathy for the less fortunate, no class, nothing. He lied from the start, and I caught him in his web before it was too late :)

This guy hasn't emailed me back yet...but I sure hope I can be friends with him :big grin:

Erick, you're too funny BTW, and CoCo dear, we all go through stages of self loathing, and it's time I begin to value myself the way I deserve to be valued. I'm not cutting myself short any longer, because life is too short to not be 100% satisfied and happy at least most of the time :)

9. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Mamoru, I love you... You're like Charlotte on Sex in the City... you believe in love so much... I think it's wonderful.

10. mamoru

mamoru New Member

:) Thanks so much SammySamSam. I love you tons too!

My scorpio nature makes me believe in love - there is no other way. I want to fall in love with the right guy. And you know what? If it doesn't happen, it's because there are forces more powerful that I can't control - and at the same time, something inside will KNOW when the right one is the right one. I'm young, I know. I'm setting myself up for heartaches, I know. I believe in love, I know.

But even my social circle - I want people like me and people not like me. All kinds of people. I want to see all the kinds of love in this world.

:hs: :kiss:

11. Team503

Team503 Guest

Love is real, everyone deserves to be happy, and you should NEVER settle.

12. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Just wanted to wish you the best Mammy! We all need to be loved by some one and hopefully you found Mr. Right.

kisses and all that other gay ish.

13. coma

coma New Member

But wait...what about that ice skater that you posted about?:x:

14. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Well, I set myself up for expectations again...but it's still ALL GOOD.

I've yet to hear back from him since sending him an email a few days ago...I may have scared him off. But, then again, it's finals time, and he may be super busy to respond. I'm not jumping to any conclusions!

ANYWAY...I'm not angry because though he may not be the man I'm going to "marry", this experience has completely restored faith that there are people out there that will catch me beyond the physical. If this one kept me giddy for two days, it means that there's other fish out there who will keep me giddy for 20 years, and more.

I wasn't literal in saying that I've found the one. I'm too young to say that...but somewhere out there, there is someone for me, and after such a long time of saying he isn't, I'm convinced now more than ever that he is out there, and it's only a matter of time until we cross paths.

:)

15. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Thanks for the good wishes...we'll see where this all goes. My heart goes out to all of you looking for love. I do wish that a lot. I wish that everyone looking for genuine love finds their match.

As for the ice skater. I still would love to ravage his ass in bed, and then have him ravage mine...but after that episode of "Next" where they tried to set up a gay ice skater, I'm so turned off from the whole experience that I'm more than willing to say "Next" myself.

16. MLH

MLH New Member

Good luck with your new man! WOOT! I just recently started a relationship and he has been sweeping me off my feet 24/7!! It's the best feeling ever.

17. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Still no email...:hs: It's all good - I probably scared him off.

:sad2: I'm cool about it...I am.

Maybe he's busy, maybe he's just not interested and too shy, maybe he's already seeing someone.

Gotta keep a smile on my face and move on... :)

18. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

lol you need a hobby.

19. sholnay

sholnay New Member

waiting is definitely the hardest part!

I hope all turns out as you are expecting, at the very least it sounds like you have revitalized your soul AND spirits and that is awesome :)

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  20. Roger

Roger New Member

You're gorgeous and sound very sweet. Never settle, but for your sake I hope this one lasts even for a little while, sounds very nice.

21. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Yes, my soul and spirits have been revitalized. I went from a few year slump on inaction to a brand new me.

It's funny, I make a thread about finding the one when I clearly know that I *WILL KNOW* when the one has made it to my heart. Like, when my parents me, they just knew (grandted my mother spoke no english whatsoever...but my father and I are spitting images of one another, so she was swooped off her feet cause of how hot and funny he was!)

:mamoru: