MIL I met the biggest douche on earth yesterday.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Militant, Jan 1, 2008.

1. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

First off I haven't left for basic yet either, so I don't brag about it or even make it a point to tell people not in my family I'm enlisted. anyways...

I walk into this party, do the normal hi's to everyone and then scan the room for girls when I see this guy wearing ACUs. I was like oh shit, army. I ended up talkin to him like 30 minutes later and he told me he is enlisted but hasn't gone through basic or anything yet and that he bought the ACU's at a military surplus store. He even had some ghetto ass wannabe combat boots on as well.

Then the fucker had the nerve to tell me how his recruiter told him that the uniform gets you respect and shit so that's why he bought it. That is all, done venting.

2. MassiveGas

MassiveGas OT Supporter

fuck his shit up
    the uniform gets you respect from people who don't really matter

at least he wasn't wearing the panty droppers

3. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

I would dime that assbag out in a heartbeat! By the time I got done, everyone in the place would be laughing at his pathetic attempt at buying "cool points". :mad:

4. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

I called my brother up a little after new years and told him (he is army also), he was heated as fuck and wanted to come to my party and beat his ass lol.

I was more so the guest at the party so I didn;t wanna start shit and he wasn;t really getting noticed by any good womez anyways

5. usmcdevil

usmcdevil wouldnt you like to know

there was a cpl. in his dress blues out last night he left with 2 wimmenz :p

6. SW20 Nick

SW20 Nick my avatar is cuter than urz

yea we all know some1 who did the same thing and got pulled over and got out of a moving violation because of this.

hmmmmm who does this sound like?

7. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Only the greatest Marine ever.

8. SW20 Nick

:bigthumb:

2 points

9. Bass

Bass New Member

Yeah thats pretty fucking gay. I saw some SrA one time at a restaurant ( I guess with his family?). Idiot was wearing loafers, khakis, and his damn blues dress shirt tucked in. Rank sewn on of course. Fucking stupid.

10. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

soon to be army officer...

11. SW20 Nick

only after serving honorable and brave years on the presidents detail...fresh out of 03XX school.

12. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

That's not saying much.

13. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

why does the army let you wear uniforms after work hours

14. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

I would have stomped his face in. And ripped up his ACU's. And then stomped his face in some more.

AS far as biggest douche, we have this Lt. and I don't know what he does but I see him every now and then. One time he came to our mortar shack though and started talking about how his wife hangs out with our Mjr So and So and Lt Col So and So's wife and she is in charge of frg because the enlisted woman all argue and blah and blah. Not that I cared one bit about what he was saying it was that his was so arrogant and smug (probaly smells his own farts with a wine glass.) I always see him brown nosing our Mjr, and he is one of those skinny big nose small jawed stupid looking mother fuckers. Every time I fucking see him I want to shatter his fucking face for being such a pompous prick thinking he's special or w/e. Fuckin douche.

15. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

BUT, he will be the greatest army officer to ever to serve being that he has earned the title of Marine...will be doing them a huge favor to lead a bunch of army maggots heroicly into battle

16. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

soon hes going to be walking with a super gangster lean from all the medals he will be showered with :x:

17. gtcrispy

gtcrispy New Member

haha funny stuff. i saw some people traveling in uniform earlier in December. I assume it was trainees on block leave for Christmas. I saw one kid when I landed in Seattle wearing his ACU jacket like over coat while in civilian clothes. I assume his parents were just proud and wanted to him to put it on or something. He didn't even have his arms in the sleeves. I thought about correcting him but he was walking away and I was waiting for my stupid bag that happened to get thrown in the over-sized bag section as i waited for 45mins..grrr

speaking of medals..i need to get some more. AAM only :( lol

18. NPH

NPH Guest

The only shit I wear now is my green PT shirts when I go to the gym (happens to be on-base as well).. That's as far as I'll go.. I've earn the right to wear my shit, even though I'm out now.. I could never wear any of my uniforms in public. I just don't feel right no longer being "active."

I would've told his punk ass to take off the shit he hasn't earned. Fuck that bullshit! There's people wearing the uniforms out there because they have to and have chosen to, not just because of some bullshit party. That guy is a faggot.

19. MrRyan

MrRyan Gary Johnson 2016 OT Supporter

They don't.

20. MrRyan

MrRyan Gary Johnson 2016 OT Supporter

In his defense, not the same thing as they were in a gym bag and he wasn't wearing them.

21. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

are army members required to wear ACU's while flying, today I literally saw 50army E-1 - E-3's, 2 Sgt majors and 1 major in various air ports all wearing their ACU's. No way they were all on orders on new years day, my guess is they were traveling back from leave....WTF were they wearing uniforms for

22. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Different units have different requirements. My VT unit required us to travel in civilian clothes for personal security reasons. (remember the beirut hijacking?)

My SC unit required us to travel in ACUs whenever we were on orders (like going to training, etc). Their reason was that uniforms on planes was a good thing for the country, especially following 9/11.

And there are some times when a large part of the plane will be soldiers coming or going to something. Like when my unit finished pre-mobilization training. We filled up the little airport we all flew out of, and most of the flights between that airport and North Carolina had groups of soldiers in uniform on them.

23. burton564

burton564 New Member

The uniform regs changed with the introduction of ACU's. You can wear your ACUs pretty much anywhere you like as long as something like 60% of their business is not alcohol sales. My buddy told me they did that as a recruiting tool. I remember you couldn't wear BDU's anywhere, but the rules have changed with the new uniform. As for flying, most units believe that it makes the general population more comfortable on an airplane if there are military members aboard.

24. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

i see e2/e3's in ACU and berets chilling and shooting the shit at starbucks quite often. :hsugh: if i was an islamic fundamentalist i could easily track them and target them.

25. origin unknown

origin unknown OT Supporter

lol if your an islamic fundamentalist i don't think trackin privates would be well productive...