I messed up

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mkrt31, Dec 12, 2009.

1. mkrt31

mkrt31 New Member

OK, so let me preface this by saying I know i've fucked up. I'm relatively buzzed and I STILL couldn't muster the balls to pull through.

So this girl and I met at my birthday party last year and she was basically eyefucking me all night, but i ended up going home with some other girl...

Since then I've talked to her roommates, who say I've got an easy in with this girl...

I've been to two parties at her place this semester, one a few weeks ago and one tonight.

The one a few weeks ago, we had eye contact all night, but i pussied out and didn't say anything. FUCK ME.

The one tonight, same story. I even went in with one and only one goal. TALK TO THIS GIRL. And I still fucked up.

I can talk to attractive girls that i'm not interested in no problem, but I just didn't do it tonight.

So here is the dilemma: there is about a week left of school. Do i let her just chill out all break and hope i'm on her mind until the next time we see each other in person? Or do I send her a facebook message saying something like 'blah blah, small talk, blah blah, do you want to go do ______ with me before the semester is done?'

2. giz

giz Active Member

you talk to her when you saw her at the party hours ago

3. Mr. November

Mr. November Guest

hit it and quit it.

isn't that the MO of college boys...:squint:

4. themolsen

themolsen New Member

don't send her a fucking facebook message. find a way to see her or run into her ASAP and do what you know you need to do

5. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

:rofl: Dude, just find a way to talk to her / see her (NOT FACE BOOK) and tell her how you feel. If you like her and you know she is interested in you, then what are you waiting for?

6. THoC

THoC New Member

if the girl likes you as much as you describe you cant fuck up w. either finding a way to meet her in person or using facebook.

people will say dont use FB bc its lame. have the balls to talk in person.

we all know that if we like someone enough how they contact us for a date wont matter.

7. mkrt31

mkrt31 New Member

i know right? :wtc:

I wish I could find a way. Easier said than done, unfortunately.

Not sure it's really a 'tell her how i feel' kind of situation. More like we both find each other attractive and want to bang kind of situation.

This is an interesting point, and I'm tempted to do it, but I think i'll refrain for now. If we've been eyeing each other for a year, i think i can wait until the next time in person.

And I suppose this means I've answered my own question, haha. Thanks guys

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Whatever the fuck you do- DO IT NOW. Christ.

9. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

this is worth quoting

10. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

i would think that she is going to go home over xmas break and be banging her old BF...

i would do something now, even fb.