SRS I meet a new friend and something is wrong

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jun 4, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I recently started hanging out with this kid who I have known for a few years now. We were never good friends, just knew each other. I heard some bad things about him from other people as well.

Anyway, today we were hanging out at his house and he told me some things and acted certain ways that disturbed me. For one, he is 19 years old and said he would have sex with a 10 year old girl as long as she had a good body. That seems very wrong to me. His exact words were "fuck it, as long as she has tits and an ass I don't care". He also told me that he has picked up hookers before. Also kept saying stupid shit about how he was really horny. He also said many other things about himself and things that he's done that I highly doubted were true.

Another thing that bothered me was that he kept giving me attitude out of nowhere. We would just be joking around and all of a sudden he would just turn cold and serious and be an asshole for a few minutes. It was like he was trying to establish dominance over me or something. I just shrugged it off, but after about the third time I just told him "look, I gotta go. I'll see ya later". He said bye, and then for some reason he slammed my car door really hard after he got out of my car.

There have been other times in the past where he completely lost his temper and I could see in his eyes that this kid has some sort of disorder. Anyway, I really don't feel comfortable around this guy and I don't think I'm gonna keep in contact with him. Any input? What is wrong with him?

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

did rick tend to make an ass out of himself by revving his car engine when people were around? Because this guy does. It's just embarrassing to be seen with him sometimes.

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

seriously, don't be associated with him at all.

4. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

Yeah. Ditch him.

If his fucked in the head now. Just wait until you fully understand him.
    Things will be worse.

5. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

:ugh: sounds like an asshole...don't hang out with him