I may not be a DC trainer, but...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by JeremyD, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

I still think Dante says a lot of shit 95% of the people on this forum can benefit from.

2. disblohs

disblohs I can't shake this little feeling I'll never get a

3. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

:bowdown:

4. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

blah...hes never walked the walk...ANYONE can get big and bloated at 15% like him with the drug amounts and food he takes in. Believe me some of his past cycles that are long hidden were fucking insane and stupid. Ceaze knows this as well as a i do. His workouts are disasters for unassisted people.

Never followed a damn thing hes said, hes never been lean or stepped on a stage either, just doesnt get my respect on that alone. How can you train bb'ers and know nothing about it yourself. Anyone can lift weights people, and besides that his type of training was done years ago under another person, they all just take something and put a little twist on it and its a new fad. Extreme stretching? Ya its called yoga. He just does it with weights. Rack deads umm ok..did those in the 80's...partial reps...uh shockingly new.

My two cents...

5. PurEvl

dont bowdown to that...to be 300 and massive and in shape it would take unreal amounts of drugs...go ahead eat like cutler and do cardio..you will still be a 210lb fat slob. Guys hes all drugs. He leaves out the part where you need 3grams of test, 6iu of gh, t3, ighf1 and slin matched to some type of genetics to be truly fucking jacked. Ya he has some truth in his rants but take most of it with a grain of salt because its laced with deceit. He leaves off the drug amounts he advised in the past. Fuck he got killed one time because he actually told people to wash there beef :rofl:

6. disblohs

disblohs I can't shake this little feeling I'll never get a

I'm curious why you think this. Aren't his workouts pretty low volume compared to others? Is that why you said they're disasters for unassisted people?

Not trying to sound like a dick. I'm really curious what you don't like about his style of training.

7. PurEvl

injury related....i seen two kids at my gym tear there lat and pec so far with extreme stretching horseshit. Also, the amount of weight he advocates is fucking pointless without drugs.... IF your on enough shit and food you could do 30 minutes of circuit training and end up shredded/huge

but...he does get results because he pushs intensity at least. Anything you do will net results, doesnt mean its the best for you or your body. Try it and see how it is, maybe its something you could cycle in once a year if you enjoy it an the results. So far i havent seen shit from it, i tried it myself. I got more from trevors beyond failure training which still fucked the joints good. Building muslce isnt hard guys, the best in the world have been using the same forumla for years...i mapped out a basic routine already. Thats pretty much what the biggest people on the planet still use, assisted or not. It comes down to goals really. Im all about getting them with the least injury or damage as possible.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  8. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

I agree that DC training is not for everyone.

If I could stay on deca year round, and could eat like a machine year round, I'd consider it a viable option. But training like that on limited calories and no joint support, I'd tear myself up.

He gets results though.

Also, while on topic, EVERY single bodybuilder that is a 300lb monster is on insane ammounts of drugs. Thats just how it is.

9. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Pur tried BFT:eek3:

I'm not crazy enough to even attempted it. Something about pushing 10 assisted reps on the pec deck with my 1rm seems dangerous.

Trevor was gigantic though.

10. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Also, to post whore some more, I don't want to get into his training principals at all. Just look at what I put in bold. That's a key statement. I just wanted to point out that there is no miracle short cut. Put in the work, and you will get results. I just wanted to repost that as all too often people forget that.

Which personally reminds me I need to step up the dieting and cut back the cheat meals:hs:

11. TZ

TZ Banned

good post!

12. PurEvl

I agree with it, but i say it weekly here and it never sits :rofl: You will see a thread once a day "I need to get in shape..i have 4 hours help"

13. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Your posts in this thread should be added to your training sticky I think.
    You sound like a father yelling at his son not to do stupid fucking shit :bowdown:

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i fucking love you man. i fucking love you.

15. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

16. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

I think his views on training for people who are natural vs on gear is insightful.
    I experienced what he says might be the possible problems with it and I learned it the hard way. I felt fucking drained during a long time because of it and I was thinking it could be a nice thing to know.

17. PurEvl

oh boo hoo...im loved, get over it. What are you on your period lately fuck man take something already. Go read a 5x5 thread to stroke your ego, get of my rainbow, your ruining it.

18. PurEvl

ya i get like that, its the old guy in me. Its just frustrating to me, for all you beginners its simple...lift and diet hard and cosistant and you will get there over time, and alot of time. No other way. Even on the juice its the same damn formula, its even harder to be honest. Not the growth part but the life style changes.

Everyone gets so hung up on everyones elses ideas or new fads, nothing i say is new believe me. Its ideas that people have done for decades, i just add my own touch to them from what i learned. Science and weights should only go so far. It reachs a point when they start to cancel each other out and hinder one another. imo

19. PurEvl

some genius huge dude named noquarter posted it, its stickied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.