SRS I may be having a kid, and am not at all prepared(anonymous post)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, May 3, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Last night, got a bombshell of news from an old friends with benefits. She's pregnant. Said it could be mine, and it could be another guys.

Back on March 8th, she came over. We were laying in bed, one thing turned to another, and we ended up having sex. Initially, she slipped me in without me even thinking about it. I immediately pulled out, said we need to use a condom, put one on, and had sex. Condom didn't break or anything, but of course, those initial few seconds involved some precum.

I talked with her on the phone today to find out some specifics. We had sex on the 8th, she had unprotected sex with the other guy on the 14th. She wasn't sure, but she thinks her previous period was around February 23rd, 24th, or 25th. She said she's usually regular, so the next one should have been around 23rd or 24th she's thinking.

So doing some reading, 14 days would have been right around the time we had sex, and this scares me to hell. She's going to the doctor on Tuesday for another ultrasound (first one was on April 2nd, and they said at that time it was 6 weeks, which she said was impossible as she hadn't been with anyone then) so she said she'd have a good idea come Tuesday.

I'm scared shitless right now. I'm in no way able to provide for a kid. I'm struggling in life as it is with school and everything going on and having no income or anything. I told her if it was mine, and if it was up to me, I would have to choose abortion. She even said she's not ready at all for a kid as she's going back to grad school and needs to focus on that, but she wants to keep it. Told me, because of relationship that we've had, which has been rocky at best, she wouldn't expect me to be there for the kid, and wasn't really sure if she wanted me there for the kid. She said right now, if she had to make a decision, she would want nothing from me. Her family can support her, she has friends that said they would support her and help her, and all that. She grew up without a dad, and said she was fine with it. Her mom didn't get anything from her dad, and they all survived well.

I'm just scared right now. I don't even know what to think. Reading up on ovulation cycles and all that, it sounds like her prime period for pregnancy would have been right around when we had sex. I don't even know what to do if it is mine. I can't provide for a kid, and I don't even know if I'm going to be in this area in 4 months, or in 12 months.

I just don't know what to do with this. I've been stressed out with school and finances for the past month, am going to be stressed out over things for the next few months, and now this. I haven't been able to get my head straight about anything since last night.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

honestly, it looks like she wanted to get knocked up.

Slipped you in with no worries, took the other guy with no condom, it's nearly 10 weeks and she hasn't chosen abortion, etc.....

good luck

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

If she doesn't want you there for the kid, why did she tell you in the first place?

If she keeps it, get a paternity test.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

GET A PATERNITY TEST WHEN POSSIBLE.

Not kidding, start saving now. This girl wanted a baby.

5. Daria

Daria New Member

6. 7960

7960 New Member

DENY DENY DENY!

Don't go to the doc with her. Don't give her money. Don't let her make you think you or your insurance should be paying for anything. Make her PROVE the kid is yours before you do anything.

7. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

8. Darketernal

Her words were something along the lines of "at this point in time, I'm not even sure if I want you to provide any assistance at all to me, whether it be money or helping raise the kid if it is yours. I want to do things on my own as much as possible. I was raised without a dad providing assistance, and I can raise a kid too."

She's always been told by many doctors that she wouldn't get pregnant. She's had cervical cancer scares on and off for the past 10 years or so I guess. I know less than a year ago, they thought she had cervical cancer. Found out earlier this year whatever was there wasn't cancerous.

9. Daria

Daria New Member

she can tell you this now and still take you to court later. stay on the safe side and save up some money for a paternity test.

10. 7960

7960 New Member

that will change. and if your actions show you acknowledge and/or believe it's your kid then you'll be held responsible.

I know more guys who have kids after being told this exact same thing :rofl:

11. 7960

7960 New Member

fuck that, make her get it.

if she slept with so many guys that she doesn't know who fathered her baby, let her pay to figure it out.

12. gkremian

gkremian New Member

13. Tills

Tills Lets Go Flyers

Until she goes to the state to get aid then names you as the father and the state comes along and starts to garnish your wages. Get the test ASAP to determine if you are the father or not.

14. Lord Nat

Lord Nat New Member

Ya she can't do anything unless she pays to prove your the dad.

So at the very worst for now you can wait for her to ask for the test.
    Nothing she can force you to do till she has some kind of proof.

If it is yours... Well get a job, make sure you do right by your kid.

15. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

i doubt it yours if she had full on sex without protection with the other guy. But you never know... with precum its doubtful its yours but certainly not 100%. Have her pay for the paternity test... although I would want to know if I had a kid out there or not.

16. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

the chance that you got her preggo by being inside her for such a short time is very, very unlikely.

17. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Even if it's not yours I hope that you drop her as a fuck buddy. And not that it matters now but did you talk about what would happen if you did get her pregnant beforehand?

18. djbomberto

djbomberto OT Supporter

just stop goolging everything, it is going to make things worse. Just breathe and wait it out.

19. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

My husband's ex tried that shit on him when we first started dating. She would ask him to go to the doctor with her, buy her meals, help her with bills ... yet he was with me already when she got pregnant. It wasn't his, and he only went to the Dr. with her once when she started bleeding everywhere & had no one to take her (and I made sure that never happened again). He refused to spend any money on her. We asked for paternity testing and she admitted she'd only been trying to pin it on him because the real dad was a lowlife and he would have been better.

20. THoC

THoC New Member

although not impossible it is highly unlikely to get a girl pregnant just from precum.

my money is on you not being the father.

21. Havsie

Havsie When I die, bury me inside the Pepsi 1893 store OT Supporter

It's a done deed now..might as well keep having fun.

22. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Ya, until the next time she pulls this shit. Or if she sabotages his condom, or 'takes' her birth control or any number of stupid things. Rule 1 of a fuck buddy should be that the rules of a pregnancy be laid out beforehand and that nobody lie if it happens.

23. RogerThat

RogerThat New Member

Doubt you're the father homie...

Highly doubt it.

24. Brian May

Brian May New Member

:wavey: so true

25. Darketernal

So I go received a text from her this morning after her doctor's appointment. Said the doctor confirmed the pregnancy happened somewhere between the 14th and 20th based on the measurements and whatever else they do. Relief a little bit, but still not sure on how certain they can pinpoint things off the ultrasound. :dunno: