SRS I made out with my friend yesterday... now i feel like shit.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mark, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

We just decided to make out just for teh fun of it. Neither of us really feel anything non sexually towards eachother. At first glance its pretty harmless right?

So we did it now i feel like dogshit. I always thought myself to be a respectful 'nice guy' wouldnt wouldnt use a girl just for sex. Not only that, it just wasnt that much fun. Kissin and groping just doesnt have the attraction if you dont actually feel anything toward the person. At one point she looked at me and said 'i guess we are fondle buddies now'. I swear when she said that my dick almost went soft.

This just makes me question myself in so many ways. Have I been living like a hyprocryate all there years believing myself to be someone who wouldnt do that never realizing that as soon as the chance (with a hot girl) came allong all those beliefs would dissapear? Or do these feelings just confirm that i'm not that kinda person?

(to put in perspective) i'm 18, sophmore in college.

2. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

Nah, she is a make out whore (and would agree with me if i called her that to her face). I gaurentee you that she thought nothing of it. For her it was just some casual fun. I doubt she has givent it serious thought since it happened.

She is the only girl who i have ever had the chance to do anything like this (Friends with benefits type stuff) with who i really thought was attractive. I'm mad that all my values seemed to fly out as soon as i had this chance.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Don't hurt anybody. Do what you want. If she wants it, you're not using her. Your values were something you used to set yourself apart from other people - that doesn't mean they were something that actually made logical sense.

4. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

it confirms that you are a nice guy and your not into casual sex.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

How are you 18 and a soph in college?

6. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

yeah my brother started college at 17 since he was born in late Nov so it may be the same situation.

not being able to drink until senior year ftl. I was born in Jan :)

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Congrats on skipping a grade.

And you mean not being able to drink legally until senior year.

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You need to get over yourself, man. You're over-dramatizing this act. The histrionics aren't necessary. You made out with a friend. Big deal. If you didn't like it, don't do it again. There's no reason to make a big thing out of it either way. You're going to make out with a lot of girls in college if you do anything approximately right. And don't mistake your high school "morals" for lofty principle. You had no idea what the fuck you were thinking in high school. You're only beginning to explore the boundaries of who you are. So lighten up, take it easy, and remember: There's a time and place for everything. Its called college. So buck the fuck up, study hard, have a drink and go make out with someone else. You're in college to experiment and find your own boundaries. You won't know them until you cross them, and the only way to do that is to try new things. As you deal with and transcend each new experience you will feel pleasure and confidence, because you are becoming a man.

Personally, I think you should make out with a guy next.

9. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

The thought of making out with a guy sickens me... At the very least i was turneed on by the idea of making out with this girl. Certain boundries i dont cross.

I suppose what I should take away from this is that for me, the fun of making out is feeling something for the person your making out with.

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

No. Not really. The thing you should take away from this is that you don't really enjoy making out with that one person. You'll figure the rest out later. Make out with some more people first.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Did you just make out with her or did you fuck her? If all you did was make out then who cares? It's not that big of a deal. If you didn't like it then don't do it again, tell her you just want to be friends.

12. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

made out. shirt was off, my hand was in her pants at one point.

13. Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ Resident Nigerian Lipper OT Supporter

big fucking deal

if you didn't at least do oral..don't sweat it.

i was the same as you...only my morals stayed the same only because the opportunity didn't show itself until i was older....

your brain and your dick are going to need to have a talk if you want to keep what's in your pants under wraps....because more times than not, the sex drive you have will win.

realize that it's not as bad as you think...as you get older, the small shit is just that...small shit....just don't go about fucking everybody and you should be fine.

14. Isamu

Isamu New Member

:bowdown: ftmfw! what this man says is so true..