FRK I love sex but am not very into intercourse

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bpa00, Jan 25, 2006.

1. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

first post in this forum... :noes:

I don't really dislike fucking, but I can really take it or leave it. I really really really love sex and especially giving a girl incredible orgasms, but for some reason the intercourse part of it isn't that appealing to me. I LOVE kissing a girl all over, fingering, eating out the pussy, or even tossing a girls salad. I also really enjoy the more kinky things such as bondage, whips, candle wax, nipple pinching/clamps, etc in either a dominant or submissive role (not really a hard core s&m guy but I do enjoy a little pain). I definitely like getting off, but more so from a bj (69 esp) or just getting myself off after we've made love for a few hours (while thinking about what we just did).

When I see a super hot girl, I imagine myself kissing her all over and eating out her pussy, but rarely do I fantasize about banging her...

I dunno... Maybe it is just that I've never had un-protected intercouse and the condoms rob most of the feeling... I am above average in size, so I don't think that is a factor... I think my attitude is kinda wierd for a guy though??

2. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

We should get together and have a bbq or something, haha, I am like the exact same way, well, I only do that fantasizing part about my S.O. not really any other girl, but yeah, same basic thing.

However, I think I am this way because my S.O. isn't really vaginally "stimulus" so the sex thing doesn't really do a lot for her, so clitoral orgasm is all she can really get, so i have pretty much become how you are, into lots of oral, tying up, etc. etc.

So don't feel to bad, you aren't alone. :wavey:

3. red97gst

red97gst New Member

yeah man

once u have sex raw dog, it's a whole different ballgame

4. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Different strokes man... as long as youre both getting off, who cares how you get there. :)

I agree, but he still might end up prefering other shit to penetration.

5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I wouldn't say it's the condoms. While it is true that they do detract from the act of sex (disclaimer: acknowledge the consequences of unprotected sex beforehand) I have had many more encounterd without condoms that with them, and I am virtually the same way. I find foreplay and making love so much more energizing than the actual sex. There are some psychological issues in my head, I will not explain them, but they expain my dilemna. I will have sex with a girl if she expects it, but if I can have a great night of fooling around, some BDSM, and get off through other means, i get more out of that than sex.

6. NCS

NCS Active Member

so you've had some type of trauma surrounding intercourse.

there are two answers here. either you try and fix your issues to better enjoy this part of a sex life (do a lot of soul searching, meditation, talk to those who are close to you ; or see a shrink). OR if you are truly conent with this part of you as a person - and this is a question that many people often trick themselves about - then embrace it and be who you are.

7. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

no trauma, other types of issues. but I have no problem with the way i think and feel. Just relaying to bpa that he is not alone in how he feels.

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

oh shit sorry i mixed up both of you and thought you were one person in this post :)

for bpa - don't worry man what your'e describing doesnt sound strange at all. for a long time i felt that way, and some days i still do.

i'm probably even stranger though - i have a heard time getting friends and girls to understand that i dont like blowjobs

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

come again?

10. red97gst

red97gst New Member

yeah they are overrated IMO..... although i personally wouldnt say i "dont like" them.....

but yeah diff strokes for diff folks

11. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I hear u.

I use to be in monogamous relationships, but have been on the fling so I use condoms to minimize catching anything, but her affection.

It's worse than jacking off since I miss the wet velvet feeling.

12. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

AMen to that brother. Damn been doing wit with my wife for 7 years straight cause she was on pill. Now for the first time I gotta use condom I cant feel shit and I hate it. I miss that nice wet warm feeling.

I rather masturbate now. Go and hide in a room and let it out!:wtc:

13. JubjubRSX

JubjubRSX New Member

definately condoms suck....me and my girl used to use them then got off them had to go back for a night i was like damn this blows! u know not a fan of riding the crimson river with out a jimmy

14. red97gst

red97gst New Member